Hub motor gear replacement source

Hello! I partially melted/broke these three smaller gears in my Bafang RM G360.500.DC hub motor circled in orange.

I’m wondering if anyone has a source on replacements as I’ve been unable to!

Thanks!

eBay, but you need to measure and count teeth. Keep the search a little simpler for google Bafang G360 is sufficient.

Hello! I partially melted/broke these three smaller gears in my Bafang RM G360.500.DC hub motor circled in orange.

View attachment 39191

I’m wondering if anyone has a source on replacements as I’ve been unable to!

Thanks!

Hello

I am also having trouble finding the three planetary gears for my Bafang G360 Hub. The closest I came to getting them was at Surface604, but they said they were out of stock and wouldn’t be getting any in for a month, by Surface604 seems to say that every time I need parts. Did you end up finding these replacement gears? If so could you point me in the right direction?

Hello

I am also having trouble finding the three planetary gears for my Bafang G360 Hub. The closest I came to getting them was at Surface604, but they said they were out of stock and wouldn’t be getting any in for a month, by Surface604 seems to say that every time I need parts. Did you end up finding these replacement gears? If so could you point me in the right direction?
What?
Another seller without parts! But that’s not unusual for Bafang. Worst end customer support and parts chain ever!

Hello

Measure, they may have used one of these. https://www.greenbikekit.com/bafang-8fun-bldc-hub-motor-nylon-gears-replacement.html

Back