How many ebikes do you have?

mikeschn

Region
USA
City
SE Michigan
How many of us have more than say, 2 ebikes? And how many of us are still looking at new ebikes, and what are you looking at?

I'll start. I have 4 ebikes! Ha! And I am looking at a Vado SL! :cool:

Last edited:
In my music world, I have multiple instruments, and my wife has always supported me 200%. But, these days, you can buy a guitar for very low dollars.

In the eBike world, while I would Love to have one really top notch, super powerful, longrange bike, I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me. :)
This single bike acquisition is fine now, but while acquiring, that dialog was less than stellar. :)

One is enough. If I'm not going on a long trip, I have enough energy to pedal myself. ****ed headwinds now. 30 miles at 4.5 mph 132 bpm is too much exercise. That far I need a full set of tools supplies & rain clothes, hence the panniers. Local I could put a defective bike on the bus rack for a ride home. I pushed it 5 miles when a tire was knifed & I didn't have $2.

I currently have six. I know, I have a problem. the first step is admitting it. One is a monster Yuba Mundo with a Bionx hub motor that I will make a 750W mid-drive. I purchased it for $350 and paid Yuba $100 for a new Mundo wheel. I have two Polish three speeds with 350W mid-drives. One white Public V7 with 350W. A Chisel with a gravel bar at 85Nm. And finally a Teal small step-through that is spanking new that is not yet electric. That one goes for $759. A woman purchased it and when asked her doctor told her that she can never ride a bike. She tracked me down and sold it for $500. Here is the white Public.
1651963327515.jpeg

Attachments

• V7White4.JPG
    V7White4.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 102
  • V7White5.JPG
    V7White5.JPG
    320.4 KB · Views: 112
  • V7White6.JPG
    V7White6.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 119
3 as of this coming week. I ordered a Vado SL last week, which is eBike #6, though I sold 3. It’ll be the SL and the Haibike FullSeven 9.0 for me, and my GFs Liv Tempt E +. All bases covered!
When you've got it this bad you start dealing to support your habit.🤣🤣🤣 How does she like her Giant?

Had two Giants for a bit. The Fathom E I sold to a work buddy and he loves it.
That leaves me with the Stance E and for now it's all I need.

Now... when it comes to guitars I def have a problem. 10 so far and 9 of them are PRS.
Just got a 2000 PRS Singlecut with Rebel Yell pups. Dayum, it screams!

I have 8 as of right now... and still peeking lol..
4ea Frey bikes
1 Giant
1 Stromer
1 evelo
and a kids bike for my Daughter inlaw (she is like 4ft tall).

5 bikes currently, but I have some justification. The wife rides with me, and 2 of them are hers. To further justify, we have homes in Michigan and Florida, so there are 2 at each end to avoid carting them back and forth (nearly lost one to a thief the last time). The 5th is a spare bike that I can't bring myself to part with. It's the modified '17 Rad City with the 1000w MAC geared hub, that still runs and looks like the day it was modded.

And yes, can't stop looking at the Evelo Atlas, with it's Bafang M600 (120nm/1200w) mid drive, Gates belt, and Enviolo Trekking CVT (geared hub, sorta).

Back