High Speed Long Distance Commuter Build

Bad idea. If you are looking for high speed, a tiny chainring coupled with a high-powered mid-drive means you will be eating through chainrings and cogs. Assuming 27.5 x 2.2 tires, a 30T x 11T high gear only gets you to 22 mph at a cadence of 100 rpm.

I'd go with at least a 46T ring, so that you would not be relying on the 11T cog so much. Even larger would be better.
Very true on the large chainring! I have a 60t on my m2s r750 bike and with a 750 watt geared hub and 11tooth small gear I can still pedal at 32 mph going down hill without feeling like I am beating eggs. Cadence is around 60 to 70 at most, my limitation is my battery is a 48 volt 16ah and my controller has a 15 amp max capacity

Is em3ev a scam ? I don't want to slander a good company but I sent my payment nearly two weeks ago, got an email from a Joseph who said I needed to send my date of birth to complete the order . I questioned the reason for this and now for the last week no one returns any kind of correspondence fro the company . I have sent emails every day , tried to phone them and also used Facebook. So I turned to public questions in the hope to get some kind of reply .
It does feel like my money has been stolen.

You already posted this on at least one other forum. You posted that you are getting a refund. EM3ev is one of the most trusted vendors among the DIY crowd and Endless_sphere.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1470634#p1470634

Back