Help! What bike is this?

JimMoore

Region
USA
I picked up this electric bike for a few dollars to attempt to fix it up. It has no identifying markers. The fairings were painted over and broken/cracked. And a very rusted frame. I wanted to buy new fairings but cant find the make and model of the bike.
The only markings on the bike are words on the handle bars. One says "Binan" and other says "Yiling". I removed the paint on one side fairings and will post a picture of it. Hopefully some can recognize the make and model of this bike from that.
Would appreciate and help you can give me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• bikefairing.png
    bikefairing.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 161
  • MyEbike.png
    MyEbike.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
I picked up this electric bike for a few dollars to attempt to fix it up. It has no identifying markers. The fairings were painted over and broken/cracked. And a very rusted frame. I wanted to buy new fairings but cant find the make and model of the bike.
The only markings on the bike are words on the handle bars. One says "Binan" and other says "Yiling". I removed the paint on one side fairings and will post a picture of it. Hopefully some can recognize the make and model of this bike from that.
Would appreciate and help you can give me. Thanks in advance.
First off... It's not a bike. It's a scooter/moped of some sort.
You may want to research on a more appropriate website

yes exactly like that. Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was considered a ebike or scooter/moped. I am new to this. First one I had. Appreciate your help.
No worries. Good luck on your quest.

Does this look like yours?

164058577_114148287373209_7687419202296703774_n.jpg

My neighbor had one of those years ago but it had pedals.
The crank arms and were 3 inches long on a 4 inch sprocket.

He couldn't pedal the think fast enough to even keep his balance when pedaling.

The pedals were added to make it legally a bicycle.
They were completely useless.

A guy put itty bitty cranks with a 25-t ring on his SurRon. He couldn't pedal it on a flat parking lot for 3 meters without falling.

Last edited:
My neighbor had one of those years ago but it had pedals.

A guy put itty bitty cranks with a 25-t ring on his SurRon. He couldn't pedal it on a flat parking lot for 3 meters without falling.

My neighbor actually removed the pedals then got pulled over by the cops.
The cop let him go but told him he had to at least have the pedals with the bike, so he just carried them with him afterwards.

With the Sur Ron setup the pedals are behind your butt. The ball bearings against the banana seat take all the pressure in that riding position, eventually making the rider squeal like a little girl on helium.

Back