Grin satiator

2wheeler

Been bugging me for awhile if this was worth it or not and finally decided it was a good investment. If you buy on ebay just today you get a 10% discount in an email I got using PICKUPSALE and it worked. I bought the 72v version and it came to $283.00 shipped from Canada. The seller is audioartspeakers. Fairest price I could come up with on the 72v version. Juiced has the 52v in stock [$319.00ship?] but I wanted the 72v just in case for the future or resale.

I did the same thing 2 weeks ago. Ebay is a good deal on this when they have coupons. It gets pretty hot & I've just been using the stock 85% preset so far on my CCX which is enough to last the 16 miles one way with 2 bars left. Going by the stats after using it for 4 days (8 charges) it seems I'm using about 400-450 Wh each way. I should be able to use the stock charger for 4 hours to acheive a similar 80%-85% charge?

You got a good price, the 72V Grin is $299 US at the Canadian Juiced distributor, juiceriders.ca. Great chargers and they do get warm as there's not a cooling fan, designed that way to create less/no noise.

I should be able to use the stock charger for 4 hours to acheive a similar 80%-85% charge?

If it’s a 2A charger then it would be 105-115Wh per hour of charge for a 52V battery. I’m pretty OCD about battery health so I’d probably put it on a 2 1/2 hour timer at work for the sake of longevity. I’ve got some 60-75% charge profiles setup on my Satiator depending on how far I’m going. It’s better to charge slower too if you’re not in a hurry. I will charge at 1-2A with the Satiator if I’ve got the time. The heat is proportional to the charge speed.

Back