Great Optibike customer service

jrb5j

Just thought I'd take a moment and share:

I'm looking to upgrade my Pioneer Allroad ( http://electricbikereview.com/commu...or-harder-trail-use-or-sell-for-haibike.2608/ ) and remembered that my rear brake lever cutoff was does not work. I noticed it when I first got the bike, but since the cutoff on the front brake works, it never really bothered me. Since I'm now planning to upgrade some components I thought I'd fix this issue. I emailed Neal at Optibike and sent a message to @Optibike_Austen about the issue. Within hours, I received an email from Jim Turner himself and they are sending a new brake lever.

AWESOME SERVICE!

jrb5j,
I'm glad you got decent service. I ordered a 29c in april last year. Just got email from jim saying maybe i'll get it in march or april! Its been pushed back so many times, I'm waiting for optibike to say sorry we've filed for bankruptcy,
we dont have your $6,885.00. NOT SO AWESOME!!!!!

Hah, I live in Co. and I go to boulder every now and then but I've never seen anyone riding an Optibike. I've seen Easy motions, DIY front hubs and a few Stromers, but I've never ever seen an Optibike. One time I wanted to go see the bikes and test ride them. So I went to the webpage and got the address listed, but once I arrived the space that used to be Optibike was closed down and under construction. There was a sign saying they had moved to a different location, but the address wasn't present. So I drove home and forgot all about Optibike.

Hah, I live in Co. and I go to boulder every now and then but I've never seen anyone riding an Optibike. I've seen Easy motions, DIY front hubs and a few Stromers, but I've never ever seen an Optibike. One time I wanted to go see the bikes and test ride them. So I went to the webpage and got the address listed, but once I arrived the space that used to be Optibike was closed down and under construction. There was a sign saying they had moved to a different location, but the address wasn't present. So I drove home and forgot all about Optibike.

I know it is difficult to go to the website and get an address, so here is some info right off the website.

upload_2016-3-9_17-44-35.png

upload_2016-3-9_17-45-13.png

I was in the Denver area playing golf--decided to check out Optibike, went to the website found the address. I called and they said they were closed, but I could come out if I wanted to check out the bikes. My wife and I rode the bikes and were hooked. Went back and ordered two bikes--have had great service.

Back