got pulled over by the cops on the bike path.

fooferdoggie

well only somewhat. we were on the bike path and we were alone as it was snowing pretty good. not sticking yet. the google pic shows we were just going through the tunnel at Monterey ave and the heard the woop woop of a cop car. thought it was on the freeway or the road where we going under. I could not see in the mirror well because of the snow on it I finally figure out the cop wants to pull over we do and they speed past. no lea what was going on there wasn't anyone on the path and they got off the path or kept going after crossing the Main Street about 1/2 mile up.
we had gone one way on the bike path and the snow was sticking. it was 37 degrees when we left but in 1.5 miles it got down to 31. we turned around headed the other way and no sticking then the cops. we went 5 miles turned around and came back with 3 miles it was sticking.
IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1542.jpeg
IMG_1544.jpeg
IMG_1545.jpeg

well we got about 2" of snow though 10 miles away they got 14 inches. so as usual roads dont get cleared so people are stuck at home.

well we got about 2" of snow though 10 miles away they got 14 inches. so as usual roads dont get cleared so people are stuck at home.
Hello,

You wrote "about 2" of snow and 10 miles away 14" "etc etc... Are you sure you're posting to the correct tread ??
What might you be referring to ?? None of this makes sense. Thx

John

no we got 2" of snow at my house. 10 miles away they got 14" of snow. I have had rain at the top of our hill at 245 feet of elevation. a block or so down they have had snow and only a 40 foot drop of elevation. I have seen a 10 degree temp difference from my house to my work with a 160 or so drop in elevation in 10 miles. the roads can be went halfway to work frozen then at work totally thawed.

Back