Good Stuff You Bought

As a frequent user of an action camera, I simply can’t go on ride without this attachment. The Ulanzi magnetic quick release allows me to switch GoPro mount locations from a chest mount to my Gorilla tripod to road/mtb helmets to an extendable pole with one simple quick twist of the camera. I no longer have to fiddle with those annoying hand knobs every time I require a different video setup. It’s just a brilliant piece of tech.

IMG_20221121_2242346.jpgIMG_20221121_2237533.jpgIMG_20221121_2237093.jpgIMG_20221121_2238515.jpg

I have a busted garden 100 feet hose in the backyard that I use to wash my bikes. I used to wash them in the GF's rain garden but the plants were needing to be cut at least 2-3 times a month.
I'm gonna mend my garden hose now because my bike needs a wash.
The bike is nice. Is the hose-mending thing any good?

I bought this product out of frustration 2 years ago to stop annoying handlebar swing.

SteerStopper-2-1280x867.jpg SteerStopper-1010-1280x879.jpg SteerStopper-9235-1280x853.jpg

Pricey, yes, but far better than others I've tried. Sure, there are cheaper ways to keep your bars from swinging but most involve springs, rubber bands or clutches which will allow the bars to turn with some effort. There are also locking mechanisms which hang on the bars and top tube but won't work well on step thru frames. They are also not attached to the bike and must be carried separately.

The SteerStopper is rock solid when engaged, which aids when loading & unloading a bike from a rack or mounting on a work stand. It remains attached to the bike and can be engaged & disengaged in seconds.

It isn't for everyone and won't fit every bike but for me, it's like having a third hand.

I also like the fact that the business is locally owned by a retired EMT couple who hand assembles the product.

BTW, other than being a very satisfied customer, I have no affiliation with the business.

I bought this product out of frustration 2 years ago to stop annoying handlebar swing.

View attachment 141350 View attachment 141351 View attachment 141352

Pricey, yes, but far better than others I've tried. Sure, there are cheaper ways to keep your bars from swinging but most involve springs, rubber bands or clutches which will allow the bars to turn with some effort. There are also locking mechanisms which hang on the bars and top tube but won't work well on step thru frames. They are also not attached to the bike and must be carried separately.

The SteerStopper is rock solid when engaged, which aids when loading & unloading a bike from a rack or mounting on a work stand. It remains attached to the bike and can be engaged & disengaged in seconds.

It isn't for everyone and won't fit every bike but for me, it's like having a third hand.

I also like the fact that the business is locally owned by a retired EMT couple who hand assembles the product.

BTW, other than being a very satisfied customer, I have no affiliation with the business.
that's a cool idea but you sure need a normal top bar to use it.

that's a cool idea but you sure need a normal top bar to use it.
It depends on the bike. It fits the downtube of my step thru Pedego fine.

P1080781a.jpg P1080783a.jpg

I checked with the company before ordering and they said I could return the product if it didn't fit.

it is cool but man.a lot of money for sure. but it looks like a lot of choices to get the right fit.
Yes, it's indeed spendy but it's the only product I've found that suits my needs.

My stem and down tube are within the "standard" size range so the product fit fine on the first try. I use them on all 3 of my e-bikes as well as my old Trek MTB.

I have 2000+ miles on original pads on Da Ridiculous Bike.
These arrived today, I'm going to put them on tomorrow morning and ride to the man made crater.
Seriously Rome? 2,000 miles?

I made an impulse purchase at the local grocery store today…something which I rarely do but, in this instance, it was a 2fer1 so I figured, why not?

9e23e8e5e4c6d3eaaac09f7b55853b25c0a8518619f23f6e6238dd729701af87__17208.jpg

I haven’t eaten a Hawkins Cheezie since I was a kid and wondered if the seasoning or texture had changed since I last indulged in a bag. Well to suffice it so say, it hasn’t (perhaps more sodium?) and they are still as cheesy and crunchy as I remember them to be.

I have to admit that extruded cornmeal coated in powdered cheddar cheese wouldn’t be my first choice by a long stretch when it comes to healthy snacks but I guess there are likely worse things that one could eat.

I recently bought a vape, this thing is very useful to me because it helps me to quit smoking cigarettes. I just tried a lot of times to quit smoking, but nothing helped me, so I decided to replace cigarettes with vaping. So far, it's working, so for me, it's the best purchase I've made in a while. It can help me get rid of my bad habit and keep me healthy.

I recently bought a vape, this thing is very useful to me because it helps me to quit smoking cigarettes. I just tried a lot of times to quit smoking, but nothing helped me, so I decided to replace cigarettes with vaping. So far, it's working, so for me, it's the best purchase I've made in a while. It can help me get rid of my bad habit and keep me healthy.
Does it help your riding e-bike? :)

A friend of mine would smoke almost 2 packs a day. He got on a vape pen and finally is off cigarettes. It took him many times to quit smoking. Vaping isn’t much better, but it’s a BIG step. Also cheaper. His next step is to quit vaping. I’ve known lots of people who smoke. It’s EXTREMELY hard to quit, for most. Good job on your big step!

It actually will improve your riding. Just give it time.

I've recently replaced my toilet with a new state-of-the-art one, as the usual design seems not to have changed for hundreds of years. This one is quite radical and future looking. You go into a booth and bend over and some mechanical arms remove your trousers, then a big pipe pokes into your bottom and everything is vacuumed out. Then a big spinning brush replaces the pipe and vigorously scrubs you with torrents of water swill wash. A hot air blower blasts you dry in 2 seconds. The mechanical arms spray a perfume on your behind, replace your trousers, and there you are, ready to go.

Back