Good Stuff You Bought

I recently bought a book on coping with global warming. One good tip was to keep yourself cool by blowing snot balls and letting them pop over your lips, the ensuing mucus membrain evaporation offering prolonged cooling. Gelatinous lung and throat phlegm spread across the lips also had such cooling properties.

got this click stand tis really solid it comes with two straps to hold the brake levers closed. its a lot more solid then the stand I made. this is really a nice alternative to a kick stand its far lighter and a lot more solid.
they have been around for a long time. http://www.click-stand.com/click-stand-home-page.html
IMG_1486.jpeg

That Click-Stand looks like a great product. I wish they had a video of setting a bike on one.

Got these to finally get rid of the horrid drifting issues of the original joystick on my switch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 123
Wife and I are heading out soon to buy something to fulfill a dream we've had almost since we've been married. Within a couple of days we went from thinking that it was never going to happen to bam, it's happening, RFN. Pictures and the full story to follow.

Wife and I are heading out soon to buy something to fulfill a dream we've had almost since we've been married. Within a couple of days we went from thinking that it was never going to happen to bam, it's happening, RFN. Pictures and the full story to follow.
We bought it. It's not home yet, can't post pictures as we're currently in a cabin in the woods.

Ordered 4 air tags from Apple. One's going under a stem cap that holds an air tag, another's going inside a small bell that mounts to the handlebars, and the 3rd & 4th are going in air tag holders that attach to our two dog's collars.

Did he buy a jacuzzi? Just a wild guess
Can't wait to see what Stolzfus bought.
No, but I was in a hot tub lastnight. My wife said she'd never get into it because it was too cold. But it was 40F lastnight and she got in. That was nice, stayed in for an hour as the sun went down.

I'm working on writing the entire story now. This is something that's been 15 years in the making.

Insta 360 Horizontal Chest Mount

I purchased this horizontal chest mount for my Insta 360 X3 which provides a more stable platform than the standard method where the camera sticks out and is more prone to being damaged.

1677169494709.png
1677169527095.png

It’s reasonably priced for a custom-made mount that doesn’t make your X/X2/X3 look dorky while improving the quality of footage. You can even mount it on your helmet for a low-profile appearance.

So far all of my grip/bar mounted mirrors have been destroyed whenever I wipe out. This on has a "breakaway" connection that should withstand a moderate wipe out. I do not intend to have anymore wipe outs.

View attachment 149106

+1 on the EVT mirrors.
I've been using them on my helmets for many years. The only issue I have is, I'm always bumping into things like branches or other obstacles. As a fix, Instead of using zip ties to attach the mirror to the helmet, I use Velcro strips. That way, the mirror can easily be removed & re attached as necessary. The Velcro also enhances the breakaway effect.

The plastic mirror surface can easily be scratched & smudged during transport though. I've ruined a couple over the years. I now use these small felt drawstring bags as a protector:

They also work well as a soft wipe for the mirror surface.

Back