Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Merci Terry pour ta réponse, bonne nouvelle j'ai enfin réussi à remonter le dérailleur et ça marche bien, j'avais mal placée la pièce avec la rondelle. J'ai fait un peu de vélo et j'en suis très content.
Par contre la jante arrière a été choquée pendant le transport et elle est voilée, j'ai envoyé un mail à Leilli et ils m'enverront une nouvelle jante avec les rayons, j'attends le colis. I will take pictures and I will post them with my driving impressions
That’s awesome brother! I’m really happy for you and am looking forward to seeing the pictures. You have worked hard through all the problems you’ve encountered and really deserve to have fun on your bike soon! 🙂👍

Sorry I missed this months ago.
RT-150 air forks on my HD750 Bikes
No problem, I finally got my hands on the official RST data sheet, it may help you out.

Attachments

• 20210702_082412.jpg
    20210702_082412.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 156
Guys, important update regarding kickstand failure .
Like I said my kickstand came off so I had to weld it again by a professional and we probably found out why this happened.
In the picture you can see three sides welded but one is not, without nuts the bolts can get loose at any time causing the kickstand to move putting additional stress on the welds so I welded the four sides and added two lock nuts with blue teflon inside, by adding just the nuts you guys should be ok.
When i brought my bike to have it welded I forgot to take out the brake cable so obviously it melted causing the leak of the brake fluid, I was able to find a Tektro brake cable in a local store not far from my home, considering the big shortage of bicycle parts I was very lucky.
In conclusion, these two little nuts would have saved a lot of problems.

Attachments

• 20210717_123152.jpg
    20210717_123152.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 20210717_123152.jpg
    20210717_123152.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 20210729_120646.jpg
    20210729_120646.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 20210729_083041.jpg
    20210729_083041.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 20210807_101329.jpg
    20210807_101329.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 20210807_105926.jpg
    20210807_105926.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 183
Did anyone else get a message from your sales person saying that the batteries' BMS is bad and they could explode? They gave me a link to a US battery retailer that will be doing the warranty work. I also had the option of changing it myself but that sounds like a bad idea.

Did anyone else get a message from your sales person saying that the batteries' BMS is bad and they could explode? They gave me a link to a US battery retailer that will be doing the warranty work. I also had the option of changing it myself but that sounds like a bad idea.

Never heard nothing yet bro. What next with this bike eh? There’s only a couple of major parts not failed for it to be a full house of junk!

I’m sure one of their mechanics was bored one lunchtime and made this bike from parts out the junk bin! Once it was together they thought it looked quite cool and mass produced it! The guy in charge of quality control got slung a free bike to look the other way while he marked it as “OK” and all is well @ Leili…

RMK should write a book about this thread and make us all millionaires. How’s that for a twist in the MD 1000 autobiography 😁

Never heard nothing yet bro. What next with this bike eh? There’s only a couple of major parts not failed for it to be a full house of junk!

I’m sure one of their mechanics was bored one lunchtime and made this bike from parts out the junk bin! Once it was together they thought it looked quite cool and mass produced it! The guy in charge of quality control got slung a free bike to look the other way while he marked it as “OK” and all is well @ Leili…

RMK should write a book about this thread and make us all millionaires. How’s that for a twist in the MD 1000 autobiography 😁
Haha main thing is the IGH sucks!

Dear Friend ,

This is Cindy who Come from Leili &Zhihong ebike .

Just got an emergency notification from our battery factory , the BMS they used for MD1000 batteries have a defective.

1.Please take pictures of the bar code on your batteries , then keep your batteries in an open area away from your house. There is a risk of the battery becoming flammable.

2. Regarding the following after-sales problems, please choose a way to solve them out .

(1)we will provide new BMS for you to replace all the batteries for free ,also send you video TO guild you how to change .if you don’ t know how to change , please choose the below way.
(2)Send batteries to our after service in Germany directly(only for European), please keep the receipt for the shipping cost we will return back for you after finished .

Attn:Emily Sun Wanda
Robert-Bosch-Str.11,73463 Westhausen,Germany
Tel.: 015904021645

Best

CINDY

Is there a danger even to take the bike ?
Are we gonna ended up like Ghost Rider style?
🔥💀🔥

Dear Friend ,

This is Cindy who Come from Leili &Zhihong ebike .

Just got an emergency notification from our battery factory , the BMS they used for MD1000 batteries have a defective.

1.Please take pictures of the bar code on your batteries , then keep your batteries in an open area away from your house. There is a risk of the battery becoming flammable.

2. Regarding the following after-sales problems, please choose a way to solve them out .

(1)we will provide new BMS for you to replace all the batteries for free ,also send you video TO guild you how to change .if you don’ t know how to change , please choose the below way.
(2)Send batteries to our after service in Germany directly(only for European), please keep the receipt for the shipping cost we will return back for you after finished .

Attn:Emily Sun Wanda
Robert-Bosch-Str.11,73463 Westhausen,Germany
Tel.: 015904021645

Best

CINDY
Hi Cindy, is it just related when on charging mode ?
Is there a danger to leave the batteries on the bike , can we use it ?

Hi Cindy, is it just related when on charging mode ?
Is there a danger to leave the batteries on the bike , can we use it ?
Artic was leaving a quote from Cindy. When I talked to Flora she told me to not leave it on the bike and its not related to charging. I was trying to figure out what caused the batteries to explode but couldnt get an answer.

Artic was leaving a quote from Cindy. When I talked to Flora she told me to not leave it on the bike and its not related to charging. I was trying to figure out what caused the batteries to explode but couldnt get an answer.
Flora contacted you ?

I’m beginning to think a “wee fire” is the best thing that could happen to these bikes! 🙂

I’m beginning to think a “wee fire” is the best thing that could happen to these bikes! 🙂
In a way your lucky, you're European so you don't have to go to the whole process of changing the BMS yourself, apparently who ordered from Europe they just gonna have to send them in a warehouse in Germany and they will replace them for free.
I got in touch with Flora from Leili yesterday and she sent me a video and a PDF file on how to remove and install the new BMS, we'll see how it goes.

Back