Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

FYI, Biktrix seems to be out of stock on the Beast now, glad I ordered this week. At this moment, I reckon if somebody ordered an MD1000 direct from Leili, delivery time would be comparable.
These bikes were just shipped the other day from China
IMG-20210105-WA0001.jpg

FYI, Biktrix seems to be out of stock on the Beast now, glad I ordered this week. At this moment, I reckon if somebody ordered an MD1000 direct from Leili, delivery time would be comparable.
I asked at Leili what they wanted for another 2 batteries. £270 each and £160 for delivery so £700 for 2 delivered which is only a kick up the ar5e off 1 battery from anywhere local. A group buy for a few for you guys in the US could work out if there were enough of you wanting them. I’m in the UK but the shipping price quoted to me will prob be much the same for you guys. Worth the effort of a few of you getting together.

On the upside the ice is melting good style here in Scotland so I may get out tomorrow! Canny wait! I’m demented looking at my bike sitting idle! It defo wasn’t bought to sit looking pretty!
🖕🔥⛄🔥☃️🔥🖕

Hey there Robert and all, so glad to reconnect. We are now riding in style. And literally turning heads I have noticed :)

I plan on ordering the sticker along with the tool kit from Bolton. I also noticed with the increased speed on the road with cars you REALLY need mirrors.

Do you guys have any recommendations for the following:

1) Best mirrors (but need to be fold away for laying down to conceal in the outback)
2) Any after market racks that are better than factory?
3) Ditto for fenders
4) Since I have the Sram and chain drive; is there a better front sprocket with guard to consider that may have two sprockets (I would move chain by hand for off road and on road but keep mostly on smaller
sprocket for off road - just an idea...... - Hi-Lo)
5) Tire treatments for leaks...(puncture proof tube, liner, liquid additive)
6) Did you guys check spoke tension and had to tighten? I can bow mine slightly with my fingers - a little more than expected so I was thing of having them checked by a bike shop.

I know I am being a bit impatient on potentially not waiting on the rear rack I ordered and factory fenders but I have waited so long to hit the trails Im ready to consider options.

Hi Chris, mirrors are essential and I have these bar end models on all my bikes. I only use one on the left and they fold. The Leili racks (front and rear) are really stout and fit the bike perfectly. The fenders are flimsy but functional. Tuffy tire liners have been recommended. The spokes on my bike were fine but it would be worth confirming that at a bike shop. They could also advise on the chain ring. There are pics of the bike with rack and fenders a few pages back.

I asked at Leili what they wanted for another 2 batteries. £270 each and £160 for delivery so £700 for 2 delivered which is only a kick up the ar5e off 1 battery from anywhere local. A group buy for a few for you guys in the US could work out if there were enough of you wanting them. I’m in the UK but the shipping price quoted to me will prob be much the same for you guys. Worth the effort of a few of you getting together.

On the upside the ice is melting good style here in Scotland so I may get out tomorrow! Canny wait! I’m demented looking at my bike sitting idle! It defo wasn’t bought to sit looking pretty!
🖕🔥⛄🔥☃️🔥🖕

Glad you can ride more. When I asked at Leili, as I posted upthread, Frank quoted $270 per battery, $160 to ship one, and $300 to ship a pair, in other words the shipping is not one price for any number of batteries but only gets a slight discount for multiples.

Glad you can ride more. When I asked at Leili, as I posted upthread, Frank quoted $270 per battery, $160 to ship one, and $300 to ship a pair, in other words the shipping is not one price for any number of batteries but only gets a slight discount for multiples.
Maybe because I already bought a bike from them. It isn’t Frank I deal with either so maybe that. I think he’s “at it”. Can’t see why it would cost almost double to ship 2 in a single package. They are quite heavy but still don’t trust him. Lol

Je viens de commander le mien avec Leili en couleur noire, livraison prévue en mai, maintenant j'ai hâte de le recevoir et de le monter.

Je viens de commander le mien avec Leili en couleur noire, livraison prévue en mai, maintenant j'ai hâte de le recevoir et de le monter.
My French is poor. Google translate is the best I have. 🙁

Congrats brother! Glad you pulled the trigger!

Hopefully the wait goes in quick for you and you’ll be knocking the miles out in no time! Ask anyone here who has their bike, the wait is worth it. I promise.
Roll on May! Lol 👍

RMK HELP!! Translate for me please I trust you more than google translate. Thank you in advance 👍

Google Translate works fine, it's what I use as I don't speak or write French (some would say I struggle with English:).

Mon français est pauvre. Google translate est le meilleur que je possède.🙁

Félicitations frère! Content que vous ayez appuyé sur la gâchette!

J'espère que l'attente se fera rapidement pour vous et que vous ferez des kilomètres en un rien de temps! Demandez à n'importe qui ici qui a son vélo, l'attente en vaut la peine. Je promets.
Roulez en mai! Lol👍

AIDE RMK !! Traduisez pour moi s'il vous plaît, je vous fais plus confiance que Google Translate. Merci d'avance👍
Votre français est très bon Terry merci pour votre soutien 👍

Anyone who got the Tannus Armour, turns out you can use the 26x4.0 tubes with it. I purchased it with their tubes that are 26x3.0-3.5 and the tubes were uneven, they refunded me for the tubes and said I could just use the originals. Put in the original tubes and the wheels look much wider which is a good thing.

Anyone who got the Tannus Armour, turns out you can use the 26x4.0 tubes with it. I purchased it with their tubes that are 26x3.0-3.5 and the tubes were uneven, they refunded me for the tubes and said I could just use the originals. Put in the original tubes and the wheels look much wider which is a good thing.
Those look cool. Do they just fit between the tire and tube and work the same? I’ve never seen them before. There are so many options for puncture prevention.

Those look cool. Do they just fit between the tire and tube and work the same? I’ve never seen them before. There are so many options for puncture prevention.
Exactly. It's like a tuffy liner that way. Thick piece of foam like material. Should protect against pretty much anything.

I’ve been enjoying this bike for 2 weeks now. One of the best buys I made. Battery life is not near the 60-70 miles as advertised. My biggest concern is the noise from the skipping belt. I still haven’t figured it out. In rest this bike is a beast. I’ve got near 30-35 miles, half of those miles were on off-road and in cold weather, also I am about 240lb with everything on me.
75BA6DD7-7894-43C0-9788-83AC974BD35E.jpeg
19FB7C2A-46B5-47F4-8786-73C9BE9C5D08.jpeg

I’ve been enjoying this bike for 2 weeks now. One of the best buys I made. Battery life is not near the 60-70 miles as advertised. My biggest concern is the noise from the skipping belt. I still haven’t figured it out. In rest this bike is a beast. I’ve got near 30-35 miles, half of those miles were on off-road and in cold weather, also I am about 240lb with everything on me.
View attachment 76803View attachment 76804
What trail is that??

Is the clicking similar to this video?

Back