Gazelle Easy Flow vs Como 4.0

KeithE

I was considering the Como 4.0. On May 22,2021
found a Gazelle Easyflow. Don't think they are being made anymore.
I liked that is was quiet. Has 8 speed internal gears. Comfortable gel seat suspension seat post. Only assist goes up to 20mph.
The Specialized Como assist goes up to 28mph.
Can anyone help with comments with personal experience and or opinions on both?

I like both brands personally. I use Trek myself for road and mtb, but I have had experience with Gazelle and find that they are very top-notch with quality for an equitable price.

I have enjoyed the T10s as they afford a road bike feel to them as compared to some of the other bikes. You may be able to swap handles for some drops to make it even more aggressive. Plus the T10s will get you 28mph PA just like the Como for a comparable price tag.

Interested to see what you choose, would love to know either way! :D

Unfortunately, I have never ridden a Gazelle, so I cannot compared the brand's e-bikes to Specialized Como.

I like both brands personally. I use Trek myself for road and mtb, but I have had experience with Gazelle and find that they are very top-notch with quality for an equitable price.

I have enjoyed the T10s as they afford a road bike feel to them as compared to some of the other bikes. You may be able to swap handles for some drops to make it even more aggressive. Plus the T10s will get you 28mph PA just like the Como for a comparable price tag.

Interested to see what you choose, would love to know either way! :D
I was hoping to get comments from those who have a EasyFlow or have tested it. Maybe comment on the components or the Shimano steps system internal gears.
I do like the Como but the Gazelle has 26"tires and more upright riding position. Feels lighter.
Was wondering if I would miss the over 20 with the assist.
I think the Como is more sporty and can handle trails. The leaning slightly more forward is better.
The EasyFlow is more beach cruiser and straighter riding than leaning.

Back