Frey EX Is Finally Ready...

Just don't freak out when you lift it out of the box and realize how truly heavy it is. Once you get it fired up and riding .... It won't be heavy any more. 🤗
hopefully batteries will turn up in the next week, get them charged up then get out on it, my cube was quiet heavy tbh but like you say it wont be as heavy as this

still shaking off this covid then i will get it built, felt like s*it for a week and half, perked up a little now though :cool:
Oh my. Prayers up for your recovery. What meds have they given you? Not just curious. Asking for when I get this damn thing.

Last edited:
Oh my. Prayers up for your recovery. What meds have they given you? Not just curious. Asking for when I get this damn thing.
I live in the UK they told me to stay home and only phone 111 if I start having shortness of breath, my symptoms have been fever, nonstop headaches, no hunger, I have been drinking plenty of water and just sweating it out. the only thing i have been taking is paracetamol. the shame in giving it to my misses is unbearable.
in the UK we are told to stay home and make everyone in your household sick.

I watched the news this morning and they're now saying the immunity for it will only last around 3 months so it's possible to get it again....WTF

What's you take on it Reed from over the pond?

I live in the UK they told me to stay home and only phone 111 if I start having shortness of breath, my symptoms have been fever, nonstop headaches, no hunger, I have been drinking plenty of water and just sweating it out. the only thing i have been taking is paracetamol. the shame in giving it to my misses is unbearable.
in the UK we are told to stay home and make everyone in your household sick.

I watched the news this morning and they're now saying the immunity for it will only last around 3 months so it's possible to get it again....WTF

What's you take on it Reed from over the pond?
We are equally screwed. Can't see a doctor till you're already half dead. Trump gets super medicines and is well in three days. The rest of us don't matter.

Its arrived even though the tracking still says it's not arrived? hoping that is the batteries now
Great stuff, sorry to hear you've got covid!!! but....at least you got your bike!!! Shake that off that bug and get it built!

My bike is stuck in Stansted Airport, hasn't moved all day. "Awaiting Customs Clearance instructions/Information. We've contacted the receiver to get them."

I'm pretty sure I want to receive it but they've not contacted me haha

Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow, or maybe a demand for money, we will wait and see :)

Great stuff, sorry to hear you've got covid!!! but....at least you got your bike!!! Shake that off that bug and get it built!

My bike is stuck in Stansted Airport, hasn't moved all day. "Awaiting Customs Clearance instructions/Information. We've contacted the receiver to get them."

I'm pretty sure I want to receive it but they've not contacted me haha

Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow, or maybe a demand for money, we will wait and see :)
hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow or at least by the end of the week :cool:, i would ignore the tracking because mine arrived even when it still said it was stuck in Ramsbottom,

f**k the covid i will try and build it tomoz :cool:

Yeah hope so!.. The only thing saving me from being more annoyed is - I don't have any batteries anyway...:rolleyes:

Might need a very long extension lead for the first couple of weeks

I didn't eat anything for 3 days and figured it was time to start eating again if I was going to shake that crap. Wife never said a word, but I could see she was concerned. Started with chicken noodle soup believe it or not. That held pretty good! I have a shop that I dragged my butt into for an hour or so every day too. I think that was pretty therapeutic as well. If for no other reason than to get your focus on to something constructive. It was still weeks before I started feeling I was myself again. A good month or 6 weeks from start to really feeling better. I'm a pretty active 70, 6'2"/300lbs. Now, after reading much more about it, feeling pretty lucky it wasn't much worse! Never even saw a doctor - but it was pretty close at one point....

Really crazy thing is I could feel it coming on. The day before it pulled the rug on me I went for a bike ride, figuring it was going to be a bit before going for another!

Last edited:
hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow or at least by the end of the week :cool:, i would ignore the tracking because mine arrived even when it still said it was stuck in Ramsbottom,

f**k the covid i will try and build it tomoz :cool:
They say lots of vitamin D3 can help. Vitamin C too. And I got some zinc as they say it's sort of a preventative. Just don't take too much zinc. It's strong stuff.

I didn't eat anything for 3 days and figured it was time to start eating again if I was going to shake that crap. Wife never said a word, but I could see she was concerned. Started with chicken noodle soup believe it or not. That held pretty good! I have a shop that I dragged my butt into for an hour or so every day too. I think that was pretty therapeutic as well. If for no other reason than to get your focus on to something constructive. It was still weeks before I started feeling I was myself again. A good month or 6 weeks from start to really feeling better. I'm a pretty active 70, 6'2"/300lbs. Now, after reading much more about it, feeling pretty lucky it wasn't much worse! Never even saw a doctor - but it was pretty close at one point....

Really crazy thing is I could feel it coming on. The day before it pulled the rug on me I went for a bike ride, figuring it was going to be a bit before going for another!
ahhhh s*it sounds like you didn't have a good time 8-(, it's a bastard that it's out of everyone's control, I know there's a lot in life that isn't but we don't need another.
its strange that some people are not even effected, but i am glad you pulled through it. :cool:

They say lots of vitamin D3 can help. Vitamin C too. And I got some zinc as they say it's sort of a preventative. Just don't take too much zinc. It's strong stuff.
i can honestly say I watch a lot of the Joe Rogan podcast and he had someone on about Vit D, afterwards, i bought and took high concentrates of Vit D and thought I was on a winner, this didn't work for me but may for others?

Joe had a podcaster on-call, Michael Osterholm, back in March and when i watched it i thought what a load of bollocks, how wrong was i (nothing to do with Vit D)

Did you have the Covid AHicks?

Did you have the Covid AHicks?
Struggling with that. Started the second week in January so the timing doesn't work well, but the symptoms sure do. That and I hadn't even had a cold in the 10 years I had been retired at that point. I don't get out around others a lot, except for maybe grocery stores, hardwares, and close friends. So going back a couple of weeks from the time I got sick, I'm pretty sure I know exactly when I was infected. I was buying a dead outboard from a guy that said he wasn't feeling well. He had just come back from England. I haven't been tested, so no help there. I thought it was a jimdandy version of the flu when I had it. Never been so sick....

Why the dead outboard? I found a niche hobby that generates mad money for things like e-bikes. I work on Honda outboards only (mostly because nobody else will) and specialize further into only those in the 40-90 Hp range. Bigger ones are too heavy, smaller ones not worth the trouble. Used for sale, these rarely last more than a day or 2 on the market after I go through them. Lot's of small lakes here in SE Mi, and huge demand for smooth running reliable and quiet 4 stroke outboards used for pontoon boats. -Al

Last edited:
Struggling with that. Started the second week in January so the timing doesn't work well, but the symptoms sure do. That and I hadn't even had a cold in the 10 years I had been retired at that point. I don't get out around others a lot, except for maybe grocery stores, hardwares, and close friends, so I'm pretty sure I know exactly when I was infected. I was buying a dead outboard from a guy that said he wasn't feeling well. He had just come back from England. I haven't been tested, so no help there. I thought it was a jimdandy version of the flu when I had it. Never been so sick....

Why not get tested? Maybe you are negative with somethin else.

I'm healthy, I'm retired, and I'm not curious. What would be the purpose?

Back