Frey EX Is Finally Ready...

Yeah the hold up is annoying... looks like its started going through customs now tho!

24/10/2020, 00:31Pre-arrival customs clearance process started.
i have the same message :cool:

23/10/2020, 23:21Pre-arrival customs clearance process started.

Patience, little grasshopper! It seems like a childbirth, then when you're holding your little bundle of joy in your hands, or 50lb ebike that is :) all the past angst is forgotten.

My wait is getting close to the 5 month mark, for a bike. It's nearly as long as childbirth!!

Any semblance of patience is long gone, along with much of the joy and expectation I had when I purchased it. :)

i have the same feeling, it will be 16 weeks on Tuesday and that is with the speedy delivery, once the bike turns up we then have to wait another 2 weeks for the batteries FFS.

here's a thought - seeing as people have already paid for their bikes why not send the batteries out so that when the bike arrives the bike is ready to be used.

its in Belgium

24/10/2020, 16:00Grace-HollogneShipment arrived at connection point
Its getting closer! Good stuff. Surprised it flew into Belgium tho.... I thought it might go to Stansted as they've got big TNT/Fedex depots there.

Or perhaps its just making a stop off in Belgium and will fly on to Stansted....

Anyhow, its nearly here!!!

Its getting closer! Good stuff. Surprised it flew into Belgium tho.... I thought it might go to Stansted as they've got big TNT/Fedex depots there.

Or perhaps its just making a stop off in Belgium and will fly on to Stansted....

Anyhow, its nearly here!!!
its pretty close, only round the corner Belgium :cool:

Come on Frey lets get these guys their beasts!! Is it just me or are there very few Frey owners on this board? If so, does that mean that there are very few Frey units outside of China?
:cool:

theres quite a few Frey owners on this FB group, i am not on FB but can still view peoples comments and see there pics they have put up

I think there's more to the China supply-chain problem then we know ... or can know. Shipping is part of that problem now it seems. And I don't think it is just about the virus. Who knows what politics is playing out in China? It could be anything. Maybe the party needed more skilled welders in some defense industry sector and just snatched them up from bike frame makers. It could be anything. I'm a naturally paranoid sort so take this with a grain of salt but things may never go back to the way they were. :confused:

I think there's more to the China supply-chain problem then we know ... or can know. Shipping is part of that problem now it seems. And I don't think it is just about the virus. Who knows what politics is playing out in China? It could be anything. Maybe the party needed more skilled welders in some defense industry sector and just snatched them up from bike frame makers. It could be anything. I'm a naturally paranoid sort so take this with a grain of salt but things may never go back to the way they were. :confused:
I think a large part of it is there are fewer passenger planes in service right now, most are sitting on the tarmac idle. These passenger flights also carried a large amount of cargo, which now has to be carried solely by the cargo fleet - so a much smaller number of planes to move the stuff, which must lead to some delay.... But saying all that, its moving along quite well given the Covid situation.

I think a large part of it is there are fewer passenger planes in service right now, most are sitting on the tarmac idle. These passenger flights also carried a large amount of cargo, which now has to be carried solely by the cargo fleet - so a much smaller number of planes to move the stuff, which must lead to some delay.... But saying all that, its moving along quite well given the Covid situation.

According to my sales rep at Frey, Abby, all shipping is now by sea.

Its arrived even though the tracking still says it's not arrived? hoping that is the batteries now

Attachments

• its arrived.jpeg
    its arrived.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 257
Its arrived even though the tracking still says it's not arrived? hoping that is the batteries now
Just don't freak out when you lift it out of the box and realize how truly heavy it is. Once you get it fired up and riding .... It won't be heavy any more. 🤗

Back