First (ever?) Commute on a Crosscurrent X.

My first ride on the CCX was great!
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3200366021
100_3476.JPG My CCX awaits it's next ride.
Here is the link to my Google review:
https://goo.gl/maps/SiHMZJKdgr62

Last edited:
Just ordered my CCX today. Got the last “silver” one in stock. Am soooo excited to start riding... As a 62 year old old lady and Gigi/ aka grandmother, I can’t wait to start keeping up with husband and grands. The next 2ish weeks that I wait for delivery are going to terribly long. Ever since I rode an Ebike 2 weekends ago, I have been obsessed. Did TONS of research and kept coming back to the CCX. Higher priced wasn’t the issue.... just couldn’t find anything better under a 4K price. And CCX was was 2500K!

2 weeks? If they had it in stock I would expect them to ship it out tomorrow or Friday by the latest. You should have it next week if you are US-based!

Please let us know what you think about it!

Just ordered my CCX today. Got the last “silver” one in stock. Am soooo excited to start riding... As a 62 year old old lady and Gigi/ aka grandmother, I can’t wait to start keeping up with husband and grands. The next 2ish weeks that I wait for delivery are going to terribly long. Ever since I rode an Ebike 2 weekends ago, I have been obsessed. Did TONS of research and kept coming back to the CCX. Higher priced wasn’t the issue.... just couldn’t find anything better under a 4K price. And CCX was was 2500K!
Congratulations, Gigi! I imagine you will have a fantastic time on your CCX!
As a 65 year-old 245 lb. bike commuter, my CCX has been my best acquisition for fast work commutes on bike. I have trimmed my R/T commute time, and find the CCX invaluable for cutting through headwinds and the short climbs on the route. Since getting my CCX in December, I have traveled 425 flawless miles in 29 rides, -including 20 work commutes. My average speed has been 19.5 mph. I could have gone faster except that the windchill is bothersome at freezing temperatures. :p

Back