Finding a Juiced dealer

Kerfuffle

Considering a CCS (had one in the cart for a week!) but one of the common concerns on this forum is don't buy without local dealer support. I'm not really worried about the basics, I can tighten a spoke or fix a flat without any problems, but as a first time electric owner would like to be able to take it somewhere if I'm stumped.

I'm in Seattle, and despite my mad google skills I can't find a list of Juiced dealers or authorized dealer support network or similar. Not sure if that even exists, to be honest. The dealer link on the warranty page on the Juiced site (https://www.juicedbikes.com/dealer/) goes to a 404.

Are Juiced dealers a thing?

I find the bike to be as simple to work on as any bike. The motor is a bafang so it's pretty mass produced and well known if someone needed to fix it. But most like they'd replace it with another motor. Things like the controller can be easily replaced too, if anything were to go wrong with it. The brakes shifter etc is just like any bike.

I would contact local bike shops, and find one which would service the bike.

Plus, you can use the forum to find someone in your area who will let you test the bike. Andy above graciously met me and let me ride his bike briefly :) (and his daughter was very proud of the fort he is building her, and asked me to see it).

Many LBS are starting to realize that refusing to service ebikes is not a good business model long term. Call or visit a few of your LBS and inquire about their willingness to service a random brand X ebike. I'd be amazed if you can't find someone willing to take your cash to fix your bike if you have a problem. There are also many ebike specific LBS popping up everywhere.

I've had no issues with Helen's Cycles (Los Angeles) servicing my bike for any standard mechanical issues... including rebuilding the rear tire. I haven't had any electric issues (yet, crossing fingers).... so I can't speak to that.

Andy

Thanks for the info everyone. I'll ping a few local places and see if they have reservations against working on one.

My LBS has no problem working on the CCS I ordered online. I haven't needed any major repairs either, so there's that.

"Velofix mobile bike shop". velofix.com will maintain them at your office or home if your in their area. Click on the link for more info

I've used Velofix for my other bikes and plan to use them for my CCS. When they serviced my Cervelo I saw an electric bike in the van and they said they'll work on electric bikes.

I find the bike to be as simple to work on as any bike. The motor is a bafang so it's pretty mass produced and well known if someone needed to fix it. But most like they'd replace it with another motor. Things like the controller can be easily replaced too, if anything were to go wrong with it. The brakes shifter etc is just like any bike.

Considering a CCS (had one in the cart for a week!) but one of the common concerns on this forum is don't buy without local dealer support. I'm not really worried about the basics, I can tighten a spoke or fix a flat without any problems, but as a first time electric owner would like to be able to take it somewhere if I'm stumped.

I'm in Seattle, and despite my mad google skills I can't find a list of Juiced dealers or authorized dealer support network or similar. Not sure if that even exists, to be honest. The dealer link on the warranty page on the Juiced site (https://www.juicedbikes.com/dealer/) goes to a 404.

Are Juiced dealers a thing?
Greg's Cycles in Lynnwood said they would work on my Juiced bike if needed. A full service shop with a good rep.

I had been looking for awhile for someone to work on my Juiced bikes. Both of them needed replacement parts and Juiced neither sold them in its store nor was any help at all in telling me where to find them. I finally found a couple of places in the Denver area that would do it. One is the Ebikes USA service center and the other is GoodTurn cycles. They were not able to find the replacements either and they ended up changing out the entire cranksets.
But it was only slightly more than the replacement parts would have been and now I can ride my bikes.

Back