ET Cycles T-1000 Tire fitting issue

So far so good. I run it with a tube. I would imagine tubeless would be a challenge and where you would find leaking issues. I only have 200 kms on it, mostly trails. I really like it so far and wouldn't mind putting one on my front wheel as well, but hard to justify for the cost. I've noticed my range decrease about 15-25 kms since adding the knobby's. I suppose it was never meant to be a true off-road bike, but someone has to push the limits.
Thanks for the tire info, and I think it's going to make a big difference having a better treaded tire. For my purposes the bike will be a sort of hybrid, seeing multiple surfaces, riding with my wife when we camp, or by myself bouncing around our own property checking trail cameras. I first bought a Magnum Scout and returned it after 10 miles. It wouldn't climb anything that wasn't smooth. Hit a small bump and their controller shuts down. Tried a couple different QuietKat bikes and was unimpressed for the much higher price. This T1000 has a lot going for it, especially the 21aH Panasonic cell battery. It will be much more versatile with the more aggressive tires.

Back