Standover height on Yamaha crosscore RC

I got fit. Longer extention and moved saddle back and wider pedals the standover is a little over 32 inches so you should be ok there. Your trick is probably to extend the stem
I have 32" inseam and have about 2 inches of clearance on the standover with the medium frame CrossCore. I can crouch down a couple inches before I'm actually sitting on the bar. So, I don't have complaints about that. If I had been able to test one in advance, I would have ordered a large. But, I was asking about the handlebars, not standover. I adjusted my seat back to the maximum allowed while making adjustments right after building it. I would like to raise the handlebars and move them out a little further, but the cables look a little tight, and there's no cable slack for the brake and shifter cables coming out of the frame to give much room for handlebar adjustments. And I don't want to mess around with trying to put in different cables, so I'm trying to figure out the maximum length & angle of stem I can use. I suspect 100 mm 45 degrees would work, but I would like to go a little longer if the cables allow it. It's something I will have to order and can't get locally.

Yeah, I noticed the pedals didn't seem wide enough, also. I took some off another bike a while back that I might try on the CrossCore.

Last edited:
Back