EMTB Class 3

flyfishsick

Region
USA
I'm still looking into getting my first e-bike but after much reading and searching the Internet I'm leaning towards a full suspension mountain bike? Ever EMTB that i come across is a class 1 there are a couple hard tails that are a class 3 that look nice but would really like a full suspension class 3 preferably with a Bosch speed motor. Does anyone know if such a beast exist?

almost forgot it has to be a mid drive!!!

thanks

Last edited:
One with a Bosch motor might be hard to find. There are plenty with a Bafang Ultra motor. WW Hydra, Biktrix Juggernaut FS, Luna Cycle Apollo, Frey AM1000, etc

Bulls Iconic Evo TR 1 Speed or Moustache Friday 27 FS Speed, they're both optimized for street riding with fenders and street-tires

Bulls Iconic Evo TR 1 Speed ??? i was looking at this bike but I would NOT call this a EMTB??? I guess if you pull all the crap off of it then it would be a EMTB??? i wonder if the rack is bolted or welded on???

Bulls Iconic Evo TR 1 Speed ??? i was looking at this bike but I would NOT call this a EMTB??? I guess if you pull all the crap off of it then it would be a EMTB??? i wonder if the rack is bolted or welded on???
The rack and fenders are bolted on. You would have to remove them both as they support each other.

I have this bike a really like it. It is a good go anywhere bike. Since Christmas I have put 2300 miles on it, about 75% pavement which kind of surprised me. I do ride it on gravel & forest roads as well as ATV trails, it handles these really well. Main short coming is loose sand. If I am running a lot of off-road I lower the tire pressure to 25-30psi, this helps. Different tires would help in the sand put be a drag on the pavement.

Have ridden a little single track at Redhead MTB park by Chisholm MN and it did fine, i am not much of a MTBer so I was only on easy and intermediate trails.

If your main riding is going to be advanced MTB riding with drops, jumps or hardcore downhill this probably isn’t what you want. But if you are looking at a great go anywhere bike, pavement or trails this is a good choice.

Last edited:
Back