sloth011

Hey guys,
I've been looking for an ebike now almost a month but didn't find anything suitable for me, and would like to ask for some advice...
What I am looking for is a bike with:
- 28 mph (possibly just on throttle)
- at least 11 AH (and if it is possible 48 Volt)
- a range of at least 25 miles on full throttle
- price shouldn't be over 2500€ :)

I really hope that someone could help me out!
Thank you in advance!

25 miles at 28 mph with 11 AH battery on throttle alone isn't possible. Not to mention, whether Euro or U.S. spec'd, most ebikes that will go 28 mph are PAS only. If they have throttle, it's likely North American spec and throttles typically cut out at 20 mph.

You should checkout more of Courts reviews and apply your budget and desired specs to your search. You should be able to find a very nice bike for 2500 Euro. Good luck!

25 miles at 28 mph with 11 AH battery on throttle alone isn't possible. Not to mention, whether Euro or U.S. spec'd, most ebikes that will go 28 mph are PAS only. If they have throttle, it's likely North American spec and throttles typically cut out at 20 mph.

You should checkout more of Courts reviews and apply your budget and desired specs to your search. You should be able to find a very nice bike for 2500 Euro. Good luck!

First of all its no problem for me riding an ebike with speeds of 28 mph (45 kmh) since I have a valid drivers license, and as far as I know, this, and a insurance is the only thing you need to legally ride this type of bikes.
I've already been looking for months, almost every day, but didn't find anything suitable. Therefore I'd be very thankful for any suggestions...

1. Optibike R11
  2. Stealth Bomber
  3. Zero Motorcycle
I understand it can be legally done, technologically it can't be done with with the limits of throttle only, 25 miles at 28 mph on 11 AH battery. And 2500 Euro won't buy the three options above.

First of all its no problem for me riding an ebike with speeds of 28 mph (45 kmh) since I have a valid drivers license, and as far as I know, this, and a insurance is the only thing you need to legally ride this type of bikes.
I've already been looking for months, almost every day, but didn't find anything suitable. Therefore I'd be very thankful for any suggestions...

1. Optibike R11
  2. Stealth Bomber
  3. Zero Motorcycle
I understand it can be legally done, technologically it can't be done with with the limits of throttle only, 25 miles at 28 mph on 11 AH battery. And 2500 Euro won't buy the three options above.
Well... Thanks for your help though! :)

You can easily achieve what you want with a Stromer Platinum, but it is a 36v14ah setup.

Instead of wasting your time on the internet, head to a bike shop and start road testing some ebikes.. your opinion of what you really want will change significantly

Find a good bike with good disk brakes, sturdy enough for the speed.

Buy something like the Bafang BBS02 or BBSHD, or rear hub like the MAC or Golden

Buy a big battery like this:

http://lunacycle.com

Put it together.

George
At some point you lose the bicycle part of this and just should go out and buy a 40 year old Honda Cub.

Have you ridden the TurboX?
Not yet... Because where I live they only sell it online, there are no stores which sell any specialized bikes... But since there are so many good reviews about it I think it is the perfect bike for me

Back