Does RadCity + Large Basket work with Ortleib Bags?

relfarrah

I've been using my RadCity as a commuter (1.1K mi in 4 months) and am looking into the large basket to hold things on the back rack. When the large basket is installed will it prevent my Ortlieb Back-Rollers from attaching to the rack? It's hard to tell from the stock photos if there's enough room to clip the bags on the top-- tech support suggested I ask via forum. Thanks!

Attachments

• 8CE5D567-31B2-4F6E-88B4-D35CBA13A189.jpeg
    8CE5D567-31B2-4F6E-88B4-D35CBA13A189.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 489
I've been using my RadCity as a commuter (1.1K mi in 4 months) and am looking into the large basket to hold things on the back rack. When the large basket is installed will it prevent my Ortlieb Back-Rollers from attaching to the rack? It's hard to tell from the stock photos if there's enough room to clip the bags on the top-- tech support suggested I ask via forum. Thanks!

Looked at Rad baskets at the Seattle store last summer and there seemed to be some access (between the basket rails) to the upper rack rails with the basket attached however the spacing might be wrong for your pannier bags. You might try asking the Facebook Rad Power eBikes Owners Group since they have 11,000+ members and are quite active.

Looked at Rad baskets at the Seattle store last summer and there seemed to be some access (between the basket rails) to the upper rack rails with the basket attached however the spacing might be wrong for your pannier bags. You might try asking the Facebook Rad Power eBikes Owners Group since they have 11,000+ members and are quite active.
Thank you! I'll give that a shot.

Back