Death and Destruction Wealthy Adventures

They get what they seek?

• Total voters

PedalUma

Region
USA
City
Petaluma, CA
What happens when the very wealthy who are fascinated and seek to explore the death and destruction of very wealthy 'Titanic' people? NYC has the best subs!

1687537668693.jpeg

Last edited:
When the owner of the company is your pilot, you might think it's safe, but when the craft is controlled with a Bluetooth joystick, I'm outa there. I wouldn't even own an ebike with a BT display,
I'm too claustrophobic to go in there anyway. No middle seat in a 727. No rear seat in a two door sedan. No more WWII submarine tours (toured the USS Cobia).
All of that said, I'm sad when anyone goes out for a pleasure jaunt and buys the farm thru an unlucky accident. They weren't doing anything purposely reckless or destructive, The boat just failed. Hope it was quick, and not 3 days of terror.

What happens when the very wealthy who are fascinated and seek to explore the death and destruction of very wealthy 'Titanic' people? NY has the best subs!
You seem to have missed the memo, offtopic/non-bike forum is more appropriate for this.

Ask the Community Anything​

Post thread

Having worked in this industry since 2012, traveled the world, built friendships with people far and wide, my goal with this forum section is to answer questions and empower people to connect! So, post your questions thoughtfully with a clear title, complete explanation, and any supporting details you've got so I can give a quality answer... As time permits, I'll share my thoughts, supporting evidence, and quotes from friends in the space. Ask the community (and me) anything!

Back