Bulls Copperhead Wave looking for feedback

Whosu

Region
Canada
Hey there. I have a Wave on order and would like some feedback - good bad or ugly, what are your thoughts? I’m looking to ride on old fire roads, to lookouts, some gravel, bike packing etc (I’m not into single track). I’m pretty short and the design looks like it’s a great option for me, seems like it has decent components…. Thanks for any info.

It looks a nice e-bike from a respected German manufacturer, good motor, adequate specs. Why worry?

I’m not worried, just looking for some info from others with the same bike. I’m not finding many online reviews.

I’m not worried, just looking for some info from others with the same bike. I’m not finding many online reviews.
Not sure if you got your bike yet but we're starting to see some of our 2022 orders and hands down everyone LOVES the Copperhead Wave. It's a decent price point, spec'd really well, and the 625wh/CX motor will give you all the power all day! There aren't many reviews as it's a pretty new bike and I think it's the only wave style frame equipped with proper eMTB specs.

Well finally an update - I’ve had my Bulls Copperhead EVO Wave for several months and love it! More power than you need, battery is fantastic and the wave frame is perfect for me. I won’t need to be looking for a “step up” model at any point, it’s a great bike with really decent components.

COPPERHEAD EVO HD WAVE​

Hi, I was a lurker when I was searching in 2019 and 2020 for an ebike. I have a 2020 Bulls Copperhead EVO Wave. Love the bike. I am 61.5 inches tall and the 41' frame is good for me. When I purchased it was really the only ebike I could find that came with trail tires. We are in San Diego area so lots of trail riding available outside my door. Have had no issues with the bike. Seeing the new Wave for 2023 I see several updates. I too had difficulty finding reviews but went for it when I could finally locate one in Oregon. Need to ride more - pickleball addict here.

Back