Bulls Iconic Evo 1 vs Gazelle c380+

Sandy_fields

Region
USA
I'm looking at several different bikes, including the Bulls Iconic Evo1 and Gazelle c380+. I have an eye out for any other class 3 similarly powered bikes as well.
Enough time had elapsed between test rides that I'm now having a hard time comparing the two. My only recollection was that I enjoyed the power both of these had for hills along with the class 3 speed. In terms of the ride, I feel like there was an advantage given to the Bulls but it could very well have been the conditions that day. I don't know much about either or how they compare on paper in regards to components etc. Are they fairly comparable? Both are now on sale it seems.
I've read a few posts from Gazelle owners but are there any folks who own the Bulls and have some experience good or bad to report?

bulls can be hard to get warranty service. if. part breaks its up to that manufacture to replace it bulls does not warranty parts really. My rim cracked on my bulls after 8000 miles less than 2 years and the shop said would have to go through the rim manufacture to get it replaced under warranty. sake with cracked crank arm.

I'm looking at several different bikes, including the Bulls Iconic Evo1 and Gazelle c380+. I have an eye out for any other class 3 similarly powered bikes as well.
Enough time had elapsed between test rides that I'm now having a hard time comparing the two. My only recollection was that I enjoyed the power both of these had for hills along with the class 3 speed. In terms of the ride, I feel like there was an advantage given to the Bulls but it could very well have been the conditions that day. I don't know much about either or how they compare on paper in regards to components etc. Are they fairly comparable? Both are now on sale it seems.
I've read a few posts from Gazelle owners but are there any folks who own the Bulls and have some experience good or bad to report?
Sandy - I've been riding the Bulls Iconic Evo 1 Wave since May 2023, and have accumulated about 700 miles. The bike has been rock solid other than a possible defect in the suspension post (too much bounce- but it could also be that my weight just exceeded its capacity). My dealer replaced the suspension post with no hesitation. I have only good things to say about the bike and its drive train so far - tons of power and joyful torque, even up hill with a heavy weight rider like me. I assume you've seen Court's reviews from a few months ago? I'm a bit concerned about the reports regarding warranty claims. Have you asked your dealer about its experiences with Bull warranty claims compared to other bikes it carries?

Back