Body Float / Thudbuster for ST2

abhi

just got a new black Sport ST2 !! realized very quickly that the seat and the post however are not to my liking.... wondering if anyone has experience with either a Thudbuster or a body float on the ST2?

Thanks

I'm very happy with my Thudbuster, and many on the forum use it or the body float. Search for these terms on the forum and you will find a lot of discussion. Congratulations!

Congrats on your new bike! I have read a lot of great things about both seats, I like the body float. Happy riding!

Add me to the Body Float crowd. I think it's great with the NOS Brooks I changed to. Together they are very comfortable. Be sure to get the right springs and tuning for your weight.

I started with a Thudbuster and the stock seat and after reading the forums here switched to a BodyFloat and a Brooks saddle. BodyFloat + Brooks saddle = pure bliss.

I got the body float with the ST2 and just rode 50 miles this morning..... The bike now feels great and even better than before.... Love how seamless the power transfer is on this bike !!

Have a 75 mile trip planned tomorrow to Nyack and back.... Will see how that goes

I have used both the Cane Creek and the Cirrus products. Early in my testing of the body float but it appears to work very well. I liked the Cane Creek product but at this point the Cirrus product probably takes ride modification to the next level.

image.jpg
just got a new black Sport ST2 !! realized very quickly that the seat and the post however are not to my liking.... wondering if anyone has experience with either a Thudbuster or a body float on the ST2?

Thanks
I use BodyFloat with stock seat on my ST2 works great for me

Back