Biktrix Swift - 1000W, torque sensor, easy-step, 21ah battery

Our test group liked the 26" better as it fit more people properly. There is also no lack of tires in 26"
I think the 26 is just fine and allows for tons of flexibility for tire choice:) Looks like a great new platform that combines torque sensor with rear geared hub -- but >> I know designers have to make difficult choices in order to be able to offer a bike this nice at such a good price -- but is that set up with a suspension fork without lockout and preload? Just curious , Do you plan on offering more choice there like you do with some of your other bikes? As a consumer I really like what you guys have done with some of your other models like the juggernaut in that customers have more choice to configure with different wheel-sets, batteries, forks, and brakes setup at purchase time. awesome stuff!

On this specific model for example that rather large front chainring accompanied with 11-32 in the back would make it pretty difficult to get appropriate cadence for real hills and the lack of a lockout or adjustable fork for heavier riders is also sometimes less than ideal.

Last edited:
I'd rather have 700 mm tires on the Swift. A commuter bike should have larger wheels to cover more distance but that's just me.

Hi Roshan,
I stumbled across this neat ebike and am about to buy it (black..17.5ah battery) IF the answer to the following 2 questions is "YES":
1). Is the battery the exact same as a Reention Dorado 48V battery? I already own 3 of that style battery and this unit of yours would fit in just fine and dandy with the other 3.. I know that different ah versions are different lengths, but the 17.5ah of yours is pretty much the same as the 16ah batteries on my two M2S fat tire 750w rear hub ebikes.
2) Am I able to use the CDU (computer Display Unit) to program CLASS 3 (28mph throttle-only) for use on private property ONLY ?.

Nit picking , class 3 is 20 mph throttle and 28 mph pedaling, still may want/get 28 mph throttle but no longer in the standard 1 2 3 ratings

What is the wait on a Swift if ordered from the US? Is it in stock? I order on day 1 and expect it to arrive in how many additional days? Atlanta , GA area

Last edited:
Nit picking , class 3 is 20 mph throttle and 28 mph pedaling, still may want/get 28 mph throttle but no longer in the standard 1 2 3 ratings

What is the wait on a Swift if ordered from the US? Is it in stock? I order on day 1 and expect it to arrive in how many additional days? Atlanta , GA area
Oops, My bad. I should have gone the "start conversation" route with Roshan since my question was addressed directly to him, hence the "Hi Roshan" .. Such is life on the internet.

I was just trying to make sure if you wanted to stay type 3 for legal reasoning, In case anyone was worried about tickets...not trying to offer an unwanted opinions, I too dislike that , agreed internet confusion

Hi Roshan,
I stumbled across this neat ebike and am about to buy it (black..17.5ah battery) IF the answer to the following 2 questions is "YES":
1). Is the battery the exact same as a Reention Dorado 48V battery? I already own 3 of that style battery and this unit of yours would fit in just fine and dandy with the other 3.. I know that different ah versions are different lengths, but the 17.5ah of yours is pretty much the same as the 16ah batteries on my two M2S fat tire 750w rear hub ebikes.
2) Am I able to use the CDU (computer Display Unit) to program CLASS 3 (28mph throttle-only) for use on private property ONLY ?.

Sorry, I'm not the most active on this forum. Please see my reply below:
1. Yes, it is a Reention Dorado. However, note that there are two versions of this case. Ours is the longer one.
2. Yes

We have 2 left in this batch. We can ship right away. It'll be there in 3-4 days. Once sold out, they don't get back in stock till July.

Thanks to Roshan and also to Omipax for your input. The deed has just been done. I ordered thru ElectriCityCycles since they have a 5% discount ($1,948 delivered to my front door).. Let the fun begin with my newest toy....

I love mine! I commute 22km on it every day in Toronto, been great so far. The throttle takes a bit getting used to, for me anyway. Very smooth nice ride, I was really surprised. Wish the front light was brighter, but obviously that's easy to solve.
I've been trying to find out how this might fit a 5'7" (170 cm) person like myself. Any thoughts on this? The specs on the bike look great and I'm just in that weird sort of in-between-frame-sizes spot.

Any more reviews/reactions to your bike after a few more weeks? I'm also intrigued by the combination cadence/torque sensor and I'm wondering that's working out.

there are a lot of really cool bikes out there but I've found myself really having trouble finding something that fits. I bought a Ride1Up 700 as well, haven't gotten it yet so I don't know how that's going to fit, but I need a second bike for my wife and I'm hoping that between the Ride1Up and the Swift we'll have a good combo!

thanks!!!

I weigh 210 pounds when I walk out the door to go riding. I now have 1,025 miles on my SWIFT and am getting 25-26mph throttle-only on level terrain.
This ebike is a real quick-like-a-bunny little beast, but I'm still not positive as to whether I'm at 500w or 750w or 1,000w power setting on the motor. I intend to do a thorough 1,000+ mile SWIFT update on this forum by the end of the week.

Back