Best Trek Dealer in Southern California?

MrLibraryMan

Region
USA
I'm in the market for the 2021 Trek Allant+ 7S, and I've been shopping around and doing some research. Since it seems that all the Trek dealers maintain a unified retail price for their e-bikes (probably a contractual agreement with Trek), I wonder if there are any that offer just a little more service or free accessories than other Trek dealerships as a buying incentive. Can anyone suggest such a dealer? Thanks!

The value of any freebies is going to be immediately dwarfed by the quality and proximity of service. Making freebies your highest priority is pretty silly.

Look at the closest locations and consider their distance and reviews.

I'm in the market for the 2021 Trek Allant+ 7S, and I've been shopping around and doing some research. Since it seems that all the Trek dealers maintain a unified retail price for their e-bikes (probably a contractual agreement with Trek), I wonder if there are any that offer just a little more service or free accessories than other Trek dealerships as a buying incentive. Can anyone suggest such a dealer? Thanks!
Yeah, the dealer closest to your house.

I have an Allant 9.9S. When I purchased the bike I lived in NJ, and we now live in FL. The NJ dealer wound do free upgrades on the firmware, and other service items at N/C because you bought the bike from him. Now, I have to pay for the Bosch firmware upgrades as I did not buy the bike from the dealer here. Agree with Dallant.

However, in defense of the dealer down here in FL. They have worked hard to provide warranty service on my bike at no charge. I am one of the 9.9 owners that has had issues with the rear hub and they have been solid in their support.

Back