Best Rock Ever? Nominations, No Air Supply!

The better drummer can use nuance. And space. Quiet with loud. Her name is Terri. She beats the metal guys by fathoms. They may be robotically, precise, and hard, yet lack all expressiveness and any swing. Those guys just caan't swing their thang. ' Cuz it's just too little. Start at 5-minutes, 35-seconds in.
Terri is really good!

The better drummer can use nuance. And space. Quiet with loud. Her name is Terri. She beats the metal guys by fathoms. They may be robotically, precise, and hard, yet lack all expressiveness and any swing. Those guys just caan't swing their thang. ' Cuz it's just too little. Start at 5-minutes, 35-seconds in.
Drum solos suck! Always have... especially anything over 1 minute.
It's a background instrument and can't hold court like most other instruments. Period.

I haven't been following Sina's channel for a while so I missed she did this one with her friends. Peter Gabriel has been one of my favorites since I first heard Shock the Monkey when I was in middle school.

BTW, search her channel for Don't Fear the Reaper, her sister accompanies her on the Cow Bell.

survey SAID...

9c9b028f17f8bfef1b3376e30ba2064b.jpg

this is the best ROCK thread.

If you're going to violate The Rules like this, then you must be punished.

If rules are never broken, nothing ever changes. I love it Jedidiah! The self-appointed thread cop from Poland hates it when I 'derail' a thread by introducing new material or a fresh perspective, that is one that is different than his.

I know this one looks strange, but I swear, you have to watch it.

I just rubbed my neck red!
If rules are never broken, nothing ever changes. I love it Jedidiah! The self-appointed thread cop from Poland hates it when I 'derail' a thread by introducing new material or a fresh perspective, that is one that is different than his.
Beats the drip out of a bunch of Leaky Douchebags.

The audio, or video, isn’t the best. This is one of my favorite bands. Korn is playing Chi, from Life is Peachy.

The drummer mixes it up, just to thrash it again. At about 2:11. It slows. I like how he controls his left hand volume. He is right handed. He also left the band to pursue underwear modeling. No, really. He gave up drumming. Ugh.

Here is another great example of volume control. His ghost notes are killer.

Steve Winwood , Jim Capaldi , Dave Mason , Chris Wood , Rick Grech , Rebop Kwaku Baah , Jim Gordon - Welcome To The Canteen - Island Records - 85 676 IT​

LP​

I'm stoked my bike is in working order again.
Any you all have heard of Scorpions?
Heavy Metal band from Germany.
That's is my sounds blasting as I clean up my wheels.
Scorpions live in Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
This on is for Pedaluma, I think he'll know why when he sees it.

Since we're talking German rock bands, lets pick the really big one. Dwarfs Scorpions record sales (and I have all of Scorpions albums albums going back as far as Fly To The Rainbow so no hater here)

They go all out on videos and production values even to the present.

And they also have a serious side.

Since we're talking German rock bands, lets pick the really big one. Dwarfs Scorpions record sales (and I have all of Scorpions albums albums going back as far as Fly To The Rainbow so no hater here)

They go all out on videos and production values even to the present.

And they also have a serious side.

Sorry but English is the international language of Rock n Roll...so no props to the Reich

Check out this beautiful young lady and her sweet…..voices! Literally like there are 2 people in there. That is some talent. My brother also tells me they put on a great show. I think they come from Russia, but music isn’t really about where it’s from. It’s about how it makes you feel. :)

Back