Bafang Ultra Programing Cable

greeno

Region
USA
City
San Diego
Hello Pushkar are you around? I have sent you (3) messages via your own website over a period of 3 weeks and have not heard a response. Seems like your on this website more so I thought I would try to contact you here, sorry.
Will you still be making available the programing cables for the Ultra motor ( with upgrade ) that I purchased from you? When do you think they might be available? Last I heard you mention was around the end of November. I know you said that you would send me a replacement motor to use while I shipped you back mine so you could "unlock it" but that doesn't work for me. I used my standard programing cable to access the BBSHD ( Hotrod ) software settings so I now have the values for the throttle response that work for me and I want to compare them to my ultra settings Maybe you can e-mail me the throttle settings that come with the "Upgrade" but realistically what can I do with them until I get the cable. I don't even use the throttle when I'm riding now which is a shame and the main reason I wanted to stay with the Bafang motor. Also still have not seen any changes to your website as far as ordering a separate cable or firmware updates. Could you help a brother out??

On another note I did see your new frames on your website but no specs or geometry dims will that be available soon? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey bud. Apologies. It’s been a slog the last couple of weeks- trying to get the new site running
I reached out to innotrace. I’ll post an update on an ETA tomorrow. Apologies.
The new frames are great. Will be posting the geometry etc in the next day or two at most. Very similar to the travalanche- stack is a tad higher.

Squeaky wheel here again.

Searched your new website but still can't find any info on the programing cable. What happen to "Update on an ETA Tomorrow"?

Congrats on the new website but I gotta tell you I know for a fact that you have lost (2) sales on motors and upgrades from people I know because of a lack of communication as far as responding to my inquiries. Only way I can get you to respond is to post on this site, going directly to your website doesn't work. Not trying to be a jerk but if you want customers in the future you need to take care of your customers from the past. Not responding is no bueno. Still waiting.

This definitely fell through the cracks
1. Just spoke with Innotrace and Fedex /TNT. They need a new clearance form to deliver this to us. (Fedex is buying TNT so there is an updated process we were not aware of)
2. ETA for release from customs is mon / tue next week.
3. I can have your cables out once they get here - might end up being the week after.

I will refund you the cost of the cable + firmware. Doesnt remove the pain caused by significant in delays in responsing by any stretch, but will start there.

I understand if we may have lost business - it is unfortunate. We need to get better here. Your motor was delivered more than a couple of months ago now, and we did not provide visibility (cos we didnt have much either:( )

I am checking why some of the emails were not routed on the help portal - we have switched to an automated ticketing system internally so figuring out where the gap is. Again - doesnt excuse anything - but want to provide some transparency on our end.

Sincere apologies.

Pushkar any update on that cable? It's the end of the "Week after" Are you not getting tired of me bugging you?

Last edited:
Hey bud.. we have a breakthrough.. the cables landed today. It is a Christmas miracle!

There is a newer authentication process for setting your email ID etc.. but nothing super complicated.

Let me work that out, do the video and upload it this weekend if possible. Will send your cable in parallel.

Again... Do what video and upload to where???? Cmon man. So disappointing...

Ok. We just got the manual done. Better than having a video - Here it is. Keeping it fairly simple for now .

We can add more pics as we get a little better. This will also be available on the support site (support.wattwagons.com)

You can tune level 1-5 as profile 1, and Sport mode 1-5 as profile 2.

Attachments

• Manual X1 Tool v1_0_8.pdf
    309.6 KB · Views: 758
I am trying to put the software up on shopify .. let me figure out a secure way to do it.

I downloaded the mauual thanks. Where do I go to register? INNOTRACE? Support Wattwagon? So after registering is there a program I download to my computer and plug in the X1 programming adadpter ( when I get it )?

Is it a similar program layout to the one Bafang uses where you can view current settings and "write" any changes I want? It seems like you are just starting to set all this up or am I wrong? Or is this an update you are working on? Am I one of the first guys to want to change settings on your products?
If this is a work in progress please let me know and I will back off and give you space and time to do your thing. I just thought I had to order a cable, subscribe to the update program and I would be in business. If you want to respond via e-mail, text, or by phone let me know and I can keep all of this more confidential but I seem to have a hard time getting a response from you through your site.

Nope you are fine. Public is better fro me since once i Post it, everyone else can also reference it.
In terms of the software, you shoudl be getting an email from my store in the enext 24 hours. It will contain a link to download the software, along with a unique email to register the software.

Answer to your earlier question - I am going to upload the video on youtube so you can then follow along on how to do the tuning / throttle etc.

Nope you are fine. Public is better fro me since once i Post it, everyone else can also reference it.
In terms of the software, you shoudl be getting an email from my store in the enext 24 hours. It will contain a link to download the software, along with a unique email to register the software.

Answer to your earlier question - I am going to upload the video on youtube so you can then follow along on how to do the tuning / throttle etc.
Can someone advise on how to make my Mac temporarily become a Windoz machine?

waiting on my cable too please update status

Pushkar still haven't recieved any e-mail or info on the you-tube video from your store. Squeek squeek.

To be honest, I am hiding behind emails...
Video and software upload setup is taking longer than i thought. I have the video almost done, and will probably be able to get most everything done by tonight.

Back