Bafang Ultra Programing Cable

I'm really disappointed about the direction Bafang is going with the canbus stuff
M625 the skunk werks is on it...
more to come...

Bafang has never liked individuals programming. IMO a disaster if not quickly hacked.
5B72F99D-DDC8-48E2-8685-E87E74005EA4.jpeg

You want the straight skinny on Andy Kirby I did a thread on his bike he was promoting in the Wattwagon section . You should check it out before having anything to do with that guy. Buyer beware.

Anyone else order in the past few months and still waiting the programming cable? No further response from WW after initial reply of end of month in July.

I got a reply. A generic cable won't work. Need the custom cable for the controller. They're still waiting as well. thanks
So WW requires something other than a Bafang programming cable?

Yes it's a specific USB programming cable that only interfaces with the Innotrace software.
If you don't have the Archon X1 controller and you have the stock Bafang controller in your G510 then yes a generic USB programming cable will work fine.
Of course it has to be UART and not CAN.

Yes it's a specific USB programming cable that only interfaces with the Innotrace software.
If you don't have the Archon X1 controller and you have the stock Bafang controller in your G510 then yes a generic USB programming cable will work fine.
Of course it has to be UART and not CAN.
The guy here states regular UART USB cable should work with Innotrace X1. Anyone else tried it?

Until he actually reprograms his motor I will say no.
Proprietary programming cable and password to specifically pair up to their software config from what I understand.
I guess nobody has those cables AND even if you did their website ( Innotrace ) is not operational.
Steady silence on info for some of the guys trying to access the firmware to do some re-programming on their Innotrace controller motors.
Another option is going the old way.
Find a stock motor and controller that's UART and do the mods yourself.
Did that for 4 of my friends and it's hard to tell a difference in performance.
Just my opinion, as my bike DOES have the Archon X1 controller that I was able to mod a couple of years back before all the availability issues.
Sorry for your frustration guys.

Back