Bafang Ultra Programing Cable

Thanks for the call today Pushkar Have you heard anything back from Innotrace. Went on a ride today and just got home. Looks like I didn't receive a call back from you so I'm guessing you don't have any info yet.
Tried again to log-on and same thing. Even tried to re register and it said user was already registered.
Maybe I have the wrong password like the notice I get says. For gosh sakes it auto fills in the E-mail and password when I open up download so I'm not changing anything. Will wait to hear from you on how to proceed.

I also talked to my friend and he did order the "M" Exess frame yesterday as you told me you were starting to sell out of them so he's stoked about that.

I received the programming cable today plugged it into the bike and laptop but I'm still on red it's saying no programming dongle found .. I checked all connection and everything is good but still no connection to bike motor

When are we able to purchase the programming cables? And am I able to have my crosstour programmed before delivery, the way you program it in the YouTube video?

Pushkar still waiting on your response from Innotrace. Tried to log on again this AM and "wrong password" still comes up. Probably an error on my part but how do I fix it? Recieved the cable today but wont be able to use it until I can log in....

Im gonna go for a ride....

Went for a ride ... Pushkar are you around? If we can get this thing sorted out I will leave you alone. I'm sure you have a lot more important things to do running your business than to deal with my issues. I thought you said I was part of your test group, I'm trying on my end. Little help and I'm gone.

Hey @greeno i am getting @tedacura1 in a few. I’ll cal you and we can do a video session to register again. I’m not sure what happened but I have reset the logins on the backend. Let’s do it together so I can help troubleshoot.
I’ll ping you as soon as I’m done with @tedacura1. I’ll text you shortly.

Just want to say thanks to @pushkar for personally taking the time with me to address the issue I am having logging into the bike programming, hopefully it will be solved soon.

Pushkar thanks again for the help today. As soon as I hear from you on being clear to log in I will make sure I can access the firmware and then you will be rid of me bugging you. I think it should be smooth sailing from here on out. Next post I do will be on how happy I am with the new bike and such.

Problem solved, as I knew it would,.. because of the fantastic customer service provided by @pushkar I am now able to program my bike. I can honestly say he is dedicated to his customers satisfaction and I am looking forward to a future purchase from him.
It would be wonderful if someone would post a 'Ultra programming Guide for Dummies'. I mean REAL dummies like me. I have never used a Windoz machine and do not own one but folks tell me I can make my Mac do Windoz things but I have no idea how that works. When I say Guide for Dummies I mean really step by step and explain the steps. Heck, I would buy the written instructions if they existed. Really! This is a money making idea seems to me.

It would be wonderful if someone would post a 'Ultra programming Guide for Dummies'. I mean REAL dummies like me. I have never used a Windoz machine and do not own one but folks tell me I can make my Mac do Windoz things but I have no idea how that works. When I say Guide for Dummies I mean really step by step and explain the steps. Heck, I would buy the written instructions if they existed. Really! This is a money making idea seems to me.

PLease let me know what the best way is and I can try to get the right format.

1. I put up a video here (
) . I can add instructions to connect the cable to the computer + motor. Will that help ?

2. We have a user manual that explains what the parameters are. https://electricbikereview.com/forums/attachments/manual-x1-tool-v1_0_8-pdf.73617/

Let me know what works and I can make that happen.

) . I can add instructions to connect the cable to the computer + motor. Will that help ?

2. We have a user manual that explains what the parameters are. https://electricbikereview.com/forums/attachments/manual-x1-tool-v1_0_8-pdf.73617/

Yes I've seen that. Really it just scares me. I know it's hard for the young to understand how freaked out we boomers are about computer tech. I have a smart phone and use it's main functions but that's all. I know I'm aware of less than half it's functionality. Truthfully I probably would need someone highly tech savvy and one who had programmed motors many times to walk me through the steps while I made copious notes as what I was shown just would not stick. ( I realize this is not realistic ) If you know what I mean. I may get there eventually but I'm sure my Hydra as ordered will be just fine. I will perhaps get into programming down the road. Probably way down the road depending on how long my actual road may be.

Hi Pushkar,

Am I able to add a programming cable to my existing order? I’m very interested in setting up a custom profile.

@pushkar
In that video there are so many options, if people don't order that as an option, do you program an average stock profile that will fit most riders.
It would seem something has to programmed, unless the X1 comes with a stock profile you don't have to touch.

@pushkar
In that video there are so many options, if people don't order that as an option, do you program an average stock profile that will fit most riders.
It would seem something has to programmed, unless the X1 comes with a stock profile you don't have to touch.
The default programming / profile is great for almost everyone. The primary reason riders buy the cable is to get regular firmware upgrades! In 2020 there have been 4 firmware updates rolled out. Most are for new features and optimizations, some for new assist curves, and one for revised UI.

A majority of riders who want to program - they actually create trail / offroad profiles. In a few cases, riders wanted to de-restrict throttle for their non-WW bikes.

That appears to be the extent of the customizations - just for reference. :)

Back