throttle not working

Melraz

Region
Australia
Hi,
I have BAFANG BBS02 48V 750W Mid Drive Kits Mid Motor Ebike Conversion Kits with Chainring Wheel and LCD Display.
i already assembled my bike
but
I used a 48-volt battery to power my Bafang electric motor. Initially, when I use the throttle, it works fine. However, after a minute or when I reach a ramp area, the throttle stops working, and I am unable to use the Bafang electric motor to run my bike. Could you please help me with this issue?

To restate your problem. The throttle quits working after a minute of using it while riding uphill? How fast do you like to ride the bike? Do you pedal it too?

What was the battery voltage when the throttle was working? What was the voltage before the motor quit? It could be that your controller reached low voltage cutoff while ascending. The battery, depending on cell quality, will sag. For reference, my battery sags about 4 volts when going up a 16% grade section of my street. I am pedaling while ascending.

Could be motor overheating. Could be reaching LVC.

After resting the bike, does it start working again?

To restate your problem. The throttle quits working after a minute of using it while riding uphill? How fast do you like to ride the bike? Do you pedal it too?
I don't get this what does peddling have to do with this.

You use the throttle the bike should go to the throttles set speed.

The throttle is busted.

If PAS won’t engage the motor, then the problem isn’t the throttle and further testing and isolation is required. There are some unknowns as to what conditions the throttle stops working. Did the throttle start working the next day? Was this under heavy load? Was the bike in the rain the day/week before? More information will result in a quicker resolution.

Yeah... More info.
What amp/watt is the display showing being used just before shut down?
Pedal assistance still working?
Display turn off or does the throttle just stop working?

Back