Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

Raining like LLLL here and I had a 172 mile ride planned today:confused:

Bummer! but after 5 or 6 years of drought here, its amazing to see water in most of our lakes. Where were you gonna ride? 172 miles is a giant chunk of miles to do in one day (even with an ebike :rolleyes:)

172 mi ride? In a car? LOL.

It's sunny here in Florida and, at the same time, thundering. Oy vey.

I'm confused:confused::confused:

:)

My best day on an ebike was shy of 50, but I can claim to the team I had it planned!!! I'm a hero in my own mind.

Well I "planned" to ride my bike from North Kackalacky to Florida but ummm... instead I hopped a 2-hr nonstop flight.

I rode my H-D 1200 miles in 24 hours once on an Iron Butt charity run and another time I rode from New Brunswick Ca. to Maryland in 18 hours, does that count for anything other than stupidity?

yeah, it's spitting rain here and I have a Saturday off!
gonna' do a four mile end-to-end on my road before it rains in earnest.
Happy Independence day Team EBR!
Allen

Ann M, how come you are not on the Team, and logging in those miles? Be safe, and Happy Independence Day! Ken.​

Sorry Ann M. I meant to say, give yur miles to the Team, please.
In the name of team spirit, I just went out and did my four-mile end-to-ender on Dugway Road and got pretty well-soaked for my troubles. I hope things clear up before the fireworks tonight. But Independence Day isn't about fireworks anyway. Happy Fourth of July everyone.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

You are the man, Allen! Yes we need Ann M on the Team.
Brambor , and JR, tried so hard to take me out of first place and no matter how hard they tried they could not do it. But here comes this Bud, and just walks all over me. Guess I have to try harder.
It sure does seem wired to see Brambor back in 7th. place. Ken

Well, it was a long day . But I got to 2,000 miles today. Man I am tired .
I must of pushed a wrong button or something . Because they are showing 2,030 instead of 2,000 miles. I guess I will only be able to log in 10 of my 40 miles tomorrow , to get the miles back where they belong. Keep safe, ride smart, keep cool, be cool. Ken.

Hi Allen, it was my turn to get soaked today! And it was only raining on the 10 miles that I could login today. The other 30 miles that I can not login to make up for my mistake yesterday it was all nice and sunny!
Oh well , that will teach me to touch the wrong button. Ken.

about 40 miles today with almost 3000 feet elevation gain. Constant hills but gorgeous surroundings around Damariscotta, Newcastle, Alna and Jefferson, Maine.

19264374658_264e141c1a_z.jpg

19264357450_444b467d42_b.jpg

19265766009_d0728708db_b.jpg

19456115621_22df027e6d_b.jpg

19456058641_2a371b537b_b.jpg

Last edited:
How were you able to ride home after ALL that GOOD FOOD!
Good for you Brambor . I guess your hiking trip went good too
Ken.

Back