Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

Thank you Mr. JR, but if my miles do not count, I am not in your elite club then and you can delete that MISTER!
I went to ride the GenZe tonight, and it had a flat rear tire. So I got 20 more miles on the Schwinn tonight.
So I guess I will get my first chance at changing a rear hub motor tube. Have things to do tomorrow , and it is way hot it the garge in the afternoon . So I do not know when I will get it replaced.
I have just a regular 26" tube . I guess that will work good enough. Ken.

I'm on a 4 day hiking trip starting tomorrow. Sorry. See you Monday :)

Attachments

• WP_20150701_001.jpg
    WP_20150701_001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 649
Thank you Mr. JR, but if my miles do not count, I am not in your elite club then and you can delete that MISTER!
I went to ride the GenZe tonight, and it had a flat rear tire. So I got 20 more miles on the Schwinn tonight.
So I guess I will get my first chance at changing a rear hub motor tube. Have things to do tomorrow , and it is way hot it the garge in the afternoon . So I do not know when I will get it replaced.
I have just a regular 26" tube . I guess that will work good enough. Ken.
Brother, you are an Iron Man! Your tube will be fine and the repair isn't bad at all...
I'm on a 4 day hiking trip starting tomorrow. Sorry. See you Monday :)
Have fun!

"This forum welcomes people of all religions, races and sexual orientations, please do not over-emphasize your lifestyle or attack others for being different from you." ebr etiquette is clear on this matter. There was no over emphasis in KenM's post, which can also just be a figure of speech. Lets not turn this into a etiquette or religion debate.

Glad the humidity was down for your ride @KenM.
@Brambor I hope you have a safe hiking trip!

Attachments

• download (15).jpg
    download (15).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 273
Brother, you are an Iron Man! Your tube will be fine and the repair isn't bad at all...

Have fun!
Well Mr. JR, it is not iron, it is a titanium rod in my left leg. And I broke that too. You name it I can break it. Ken.

Well Mr. JR, it is not iron, it is a titanium rod in my left leg. And I broke that too. You name it I can break it. Ken.
I'm there with you brother, I have lots of Ti too; rods, bolts and cages in my spine!

I was attacked by a squirrel today:eek: Must of been one of Allen's friends!

We've all experienced the dog that wants to chaise us to bite our tire or even our leg, right? Well I had a squirrel come after me while I was really moving too! He was relentless for awhile! Where's Allen's dog when you need him?

Here he was on patrol today:
sq2.JPG

Later he was just showing off:
sq1.JPG

I was attacked by a squirrel today:eek: Must of been one of Allen's friends!
Wowzer! What is it with these psycho little guys? I almost pranged a chipmunk on my commute home today.
It stood in the middle of Farnam Road and dared me to hit him. Then he started to run around.
I used the same strategy I do when squirrels challenge me in a car; I aim right at 'em. That way I never hit them. If you try to dodge them…whump! thump!
I reckon squirrels are worse than chipmunks. For one thing, they're bigger.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

That is cool !! I never had one chase me. Just run into my front wheel.
He must of wanted some of you!
Now we not only have to watch out for cars, now we have to watch for bike destroying squirrels . Ken.

That is cool !! I never had one chase me. Just run into my front wheel.
He must of wanted some of you!
Now we not only have to watch out for cars, now we have to watch for bike destroying squirrels . Ken.

We have a lot of rabbits around here, first they freeze, then they bolt. Lord have mercy on my soul if I happen to hit one of them!

Hey, I've encountered bouncing bunnies at the road's edge on late night summer rides---it's pretty spooky 'cause you don't really know where they are until they're in front of you! Everyone, have a fun, safe 4th of July celebration and GO RIDE :)

Hey, Mr. JR, if I can do this I found a good video for you about bikes on the Tail of the Dragon. I hope it works. Ken.

Hello from Florida! I flew down to surprise my mother for her Bday. No bike riding for me this weekend.

That was nice of you! I bet your mother is sure happy! Have a good time. And a safe and happy 4th. of July weekend. Ken.

Man! Nobody in Florida must of road today except me. I was in 7th. or 8th. last night at this time, I don't remember for sure. Now I am in 3th. place. There are 2,620 riders in the challenge in Fla. And they all ride. None of this 1 mile stuff . I do not understand why they put 1 mile. What does it sever? Is it some kind of a protest like kadeem did back in May? Makes no sense to me. But what do I know about this stuff. Ken.

Bday...Birthday! But you knew that.

She was *very* surprised and pleased to see me. Then at dinner I got to hear an elderly friend of my mom's talk about how Ikea and some other company are "nazi companies." I.Had.To.Hold.My.Tongue.And.It.Was.So.Hard.

The country roads around where I live are pretty bumpy, but I'm heading out to ride before it hits 95 and the roads are clear (while everyone is recovering from their pre-4th partying)! :) Happy 4th of July, ya'll!

Back