Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

it is true. Same with a bicycle. But a tank is safer than a car... choices and a cocktail of choices

if he only knew the opportunities he is missing out on ;-) on the other side i'm glad he is not like I was when I was his age...

Mr. Brambor, you better get your son a real motorcycle, to get in good with the girls.
I see the Team is up to 8,000 miles now ! That is neat, that you think of it, we as a group pedaled 8,000 miles!
But we dropped back another place- 183. How come we keep going forward and we go backwards. Ken.

Brambor and I are only half-fast! We have about half the points Ken has...

That might be so, but remember you to guys and everybody else on the team are working dudes and dudets! And have real lives to live. All I have to do is ride around, mow the grass, ride around, fly my flying machines, ride around.
So you all keep on working hard at your jobs, and keep paying for our Social Security! Thank you.

Well I got the first 25 mile trip on the GenZe tonight.
That makes for 60 miles for the last day in June.
Hope you all did well today too. Now we have to ride into July
Giddy up Go Team! Ken.

How did Mrs. Brambor make out on her first bike commute to and from work? I hope all went good.
Maybe we will have are next year champion , just starting out today! That would be neat ! Ken.

I take it, that means no studded tires for Mrs. B this winter?

Independence weekend here and hot. We've had about 6 months worth of rain in the last week too! I had hoped for another summer like the last, but not to be... oh well, glad for the ebike!

Mr. Brambor , I am glad she had a good trip on her bike. May she always stay dry and cool in this summer heat.

Ok, for Mr. Brambor and Mr. JR. You are going to have to call me Mr. Ken now.
I have joined your elite club. I road the Schwinn 51 miles this moring. The first 40 were good but that last 10 was hard to do.
The pore Schwinn is going to need a complete rebuild by the time this challenge is over.
I have to give praise to The Lord for a beautiful day for it. No humidity ! I only had to wipe the sweat out of my face 5 times the whole 51 miles. Usually I have to wipe my face 10 in just 20 miles. Sore but a good moring. Team EBR !! Ken.

MISTER KEN

(I say this while averting my gaze)

It doesn't count if it's all down hill! We all know about those looong mountain hills you got down there in Floridao_O

Ken your ride today was phenomenal, congrats! I let the side down today, morning commute was pouring with rain and I wimped out. Went on a short non-e-putt this evening though. Tomorrow, look out!

Back