Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

And why is it that Allen can have so much hair! And I have to wear a rag on my head to keep from burning my head to a crispy toasty . Ken.

And why is it that Allen can have so much hair! And I have to wear a rag on my head to keep from burning my head to a crispy toasty . Ken.
Nice of you to say so Ken. My former wife said I have a bald spot (maybe that's why she threw me out like yesterday's mashed potatoes; hmmm…).
About to ride home from work before the rain moves in (I hope).
Go Team EBR!
Allen

Ahhh, just show her how nice and clean and polished up you are now, and she will fall for you all over again. Ken.

OK, Power Me, I went 27 miles this morning. The longest ride I have put in on the Challenge . So the challenge is to you now.
Giddy up Go, pedal, pedal, Pedal. Ken.
Jay Vee is funny isn't he!

Not to make excuses, but yeah, I'm making excuses.

weather.jpg

Ahhh, just show her how nice and clean and polished up you are now, and she will fall for you all over again. Ken.
It's funny that you should say that Ken. I had to create a folder in my email client—called Bad Maggie—to hold her email missives (mostly concerning our 22-year-old train wreck (I mean Son).
She emailed me the other day and I had to create a new folder: Good Maggie.
I still love her of course and we have two darling Grandchildren: Laila and Colin.
By the way PowerMe, the WX looks threatening here, but I manned up and eBike commuted in to work. (That said, I'll prolly' get the sh** kicked out of me on the way home.) But hey, I haven't shrunk yet, and seeing as I'm only about 5'4", I hope that situation contains to obtain.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

You go, Allen. Be careful out there. We do not want either one of you to be extra crispy! Ken.

Hey, Jay Vee. When you going to show your face?
I mean, if I, and Allen can do it without breaking the computer I am sure you can ( as Power Me says) uncloak too. Ken.

It's storming out so I'm in. We've had the hottest June on record, I think. Every day of the last 2 weeks has been in the high 90's. I'm going to FL over the 4th and I'm looking forward to the cooler temps there (seriously).

I SEE, Brambor , and JR. Both have 1,000+ miles now! Good on you guys.
Now we have to get out and push Allen, and Grench, and Power Me, a little bit. Giddy up Go! Keep looking up! Ken.

It's storming out so I'm in. We've had the hottest June on record, I think. Every day of the last 2 weeks has been in the high 90's. I'm going to FL over the 4th and I'm looking forward to the cooler temps there (seriously).

What part if Fla. are you going to? Along the cost it is cooler then what you have. But inland it will be just about as hot as you have been,
I live in Sebastian . On the east coast, 60 miles east of Orlando
It has been in the low 90s here. That is hotter then is normal. Ken.

Yes I used to live in Davie, right next to Ft. Lauderdale .
The key word is (USED TO)! WAY to many people for me.
Make sure you bring your bike, and put some miles on in sunny Fla. for your Team! Go Team EBR, Go Power Me! Ken

I SEE, Brambor , and JR. Both have 1,000+ miles now! Good on you guys.
Now we have to get out and push Allen, and Grench, and Power Me, a little bit. Giddy up Go! Keep looking up! Ken.
Down boy; I'm pedaling as fast as I can, but give me a break; I'm an old man.
Besides commuting to work and back on my eBike today, I just went out and did an end-to-ender on Dugway Road for another four miles. But trust me Ken, I'm doing what I can for Team EBR, but there is no way I'll hit the 1,000 mile mark in this challenge. I've had the Grey Ghost since last Fall and he only has 873 miles on the odometer.
But you guys (and gal) are lighting a fire under me big-time. It's way more fun to ride on a team.
And the secret is that riding a bike—any bike—kicks a** and takes names. It's so nice to smell all the wildflowers and almost hit all the chipmunks when I commute.
Speaking of small mammals, here's a picture of a baby bunny in my hand. I'm sorry to say that my big bad dog Callie ate it right after I took its picture (Girls will be girls, eh?) She thought it was so tasty, she ate another one before I could get her away from their little bunny nest in the grass. (Tastes like chicken?)
Go Team EBR!
Allen

IMG_1342.jpg

Your OK! My friend. Thank you for the laughter . Have a good night, and a blessed tomorrow ! Keep safe. Giddy up Go! Pedal, pedal . Keep looking up! Ken.

Back