Anyone has tried ROCK SHOX PARAGON GOLD RL 28" suspension fork?

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Mazovia, Poland
My brother has started riding my Lovelec Diadem touring bike. Had I his legs! He rode first 18 km commute at average speed of 28.7 km/h. On return from work, he made the distance up to 50 km, only riding in PAS 1. He rode back home upwind (30 km/h) and felt strange while overtaking a group of road-cyclists fighting the wind...

-- Your e-bike is in perfect condition -- he messaged me -- but the suspension fork seems to be damaged.
-- We're gonna replace it, bro -- I replied -- I hate the Suntour Nex anyway because it is just a crap.

We went shopping online, trying to find something with air spring that would not cost a fortune and would be available now, in the hard times. Unluckily, the RST forks were gradually eliminated (wring axle size: we needed the 9x100 mm QR; additional mounts for V-brakes while all we needed was the 180 mm hydraulic brake post-mount; a boss for a mudguard necessary etc).

We have found the Rock Shox Paragon Gold RL 28" suspension fork. It looks all our criteria were met.

Anyone has tried that specific fork? Opinions?

Back