Any idea where to find a replacement for this part

ryukenden73

Purchased on Aug 2020. Bike has 1400 miles. When lifting the bike, i noticed some flexing at this joint ( pic 1), so i removed the tapered bolt on both left and right arms.

found out that 2 of the 4 bushings are split/cracked and all of them are no longer true circular holes but are now worn on one side -- causing the bolt to wobble, hence the flexing when lifting the bike

i've emailed the wallke manufacturer but waiting on their reply

i am trying to find out if this is a common part that can be ordered

5323A690-54CA-4E89-9C17-C0018D79F485.jpeg
8AB9DC5B-F9F3-4A22-90AC-380905B9BBDB.jpeg
20210404_233113.jpg
20210404_233101.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of bike? Have you checked with the manufacturer or seller? You're talking about the bushing, right? You're pointing to where the busing goes in the first picture?

No idea about this but if all of the bushing look like the one in your second picture, I wonder if they are meant to be split like that?

Probably a typo, but what does "dindfind" mean?

TT

Not sure. If you figure it out, I would definitely like to know. My wallke is wobbly in that are as well. I have not taken the bushings out yet to inspect. But I suspect that they are worn as well.

Not sure. If you figure it out, I would definitely like to know. My wallke is wobbly in that are as well. I have not taken the bushings out yet to inspect. But I suspect that they are worn as well.
I sent an email message to Wallke support. They asked me for the x3 pro serial number, order number and a video of the problem... they replied back and are sending me a replacement part.

I have the same problem… did you get a part number to purchase the bushings?
I’ve been emailing with sales support at walkie and they have stopped replying

I have the same problem… did you get a part number to purchase the bushings?
I’ve been emailing with sales support at walkie and they have stopped replying

my bushings are shot again.... and the bike is out of warranty ( bought it on aug 2020 )

emailed wallke and they are charging 35 for shipping 4 bushings from china.

found this this website that manufactures custom bushings

1637120621680.png

these are the dimensions i got using my micrometer to measure the bushings... they offer a quantity discount when you order more units..

Last edited:
Have you used these yet? If so how did your measurements come out? Mine are still ok but I anticipate need to replace at a similar point and want to order some to have on hand.

Back