Allant+ 7s Maintenance Update

After over 10k miles it is time to replace the brake pads on my I think 2020 7s, maybe 2021 . I would think the OEM that lasted me this long and worked no issues would be good, can someone tell me which ones they are? Do they come off from the top as it seems they would?

Tia

After over 10k miles it is time to replace the brake pads on my I think 2020 7s, maybe 2021 . I would think the OEM that lasted me this long and worked no issues would be good, can someone tell me which ones they are? Do they come off from the top as it seems they would?

Tia
sometimes you can get them out from the top. but you need to remove the wheel so you can push the potions back in. I leave the pads in and use a tire lever to push against them to push the pistons in.
I think these are right if they are the 4 piston brakes.
E. Chain 6300.jpeg

Tia
Be sure to check the wear on your rotors. My Trek dealer replaced the rear rotor with the brake pads @ 5k miles.

Thx much ordered 2 sets of pads off Amazon for 56 plus tax. These are metallic were the originals?

Back