Allant+7 thoughts/review

Picked my bike up yesterday. The stem was tilted down so I had him flip it over. That made a little difference. I'm going to try it that way for a while. Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the adjustable ones you guys are using.
Hiya
I'll need to take a pic, someone else on here also wants to see rear rack set up so I'll take one of that at same time. They come in 3 lengths. Here is a web pic:

1599672157038.png

Update...700 miles
Everything is still going fantastic with the Allant+7. No issues to report. I’ve noticed the battery not lasting quite as long as it has in recent past. So far it’s nothing significant and I’ve chalked it up to the fact that my normal workout route has recently had hella head winds and some temperature drops. Part of this may also be due to my adding some weight via spare tube, small pump, light jacket and gloves in a recent rack bag. Beyond that, I have ordered a spare (625) battery and some cold/wet weather gear for the upcoming winter.

Update...700 miles
Everything is still going fantastic with the Allant+7. No issues to report. I’ve noticed the battery not lasting quite as long as it has in recent past. So far it’s nothing significant and I’ve chalked it up to the fact that my normal workout route has recently had hella head winds and some temperature drops. Part of this may also be due to my adding some weight via spare tube, small pump, light jacket and gloves in a recent rack bag. Beyond that, I have ordered a spare (625) battery and some cold/wet weather gear for the upcoming winter.
Most definetly the colder weather. The extra gear you mentioned and packing on a few pounds probably has a negligible effect but I'll put my money on the temperature drop as having the most range reducing effect. Just speaking from my experience.

Update...
Turned over 800 miles today and, given the continued significant headwinds (20-30 mph this weekend!) from early Sept. on, I’m very thankful for the power climbing capability of the Bosch PL CX motor and the Bosch update that really makes EMTB mode a pleasure. Still lovin the Allant+7 in every way! We’re hurtling past harvest time I’m gonna ride as late into the year as makes sense.
946EF19A-E194-4401-881D-65891AD5A33B.jpeg
C933B3A2-DDDD-4EDB-BFFD-B92A47997525.jpeg
ECB728BB-2E2A-432A-9F25-12BFBC17A332.jpeg

Reading your posts and I do believe that you ARE the only person to have bought an Allant+ 7. I have my eye on an Allant+7s Stagger and am surprised that there are so few posts here about these bikes plus, there is no Facebook page for Allant+ 7 owners. Oh, well, it seems like a great choice and I will decide as soon as I get my refund for a non-Trek ebike I bought and returned. Keep posting as there is at least one person reading your posts!
I bought an Allant +7 and I love it. The only problem I have is removing the battery. I see that I'm not the only one.

I bought an Allant +7 and I love it. The only problem I have is removing the battery. I see that I'm not the only one.
If you can get it out, go ahead and have your LBS guy adjust things. Mine wouldn’t come out at all but he got it out, adjusted the lock, and it’s never messed up since.

Finally...Allant+7 Walk function use!

I haven't had a need for the turbo mode until this morning. Weather was nice this morning but a cold front was heading our way. Figured Id get a quick ride in. Misjudged it a little bit. About 3 miles from home the temperature dropped like a rock and wind kicked up. I poured it on. Was going 25-27 MPH into the wind. Got home without getting wet. Guess the class 3 might come in handy once in a while!

I haven't had a need for the turbo mode until this morning. Weather was nice this morning but a cold front was heading our way. Figured Id get a quick ride in. Misjudged it a little bit. About 3 miles from home the temperature dropped like a rock and wind kicked up. I poured it on. Was going 25-27 MPH into the wind. Got home without getting wet. Guess the class 3 might come in handy once in a while!
Wow, what bike do you have?

Back