All mtn 6.0 yamaha 2017, just got it!

Duke em

So I had a 2016 All Mtn Sduro SC bike.
Sold that and just got the newer year version!

Have ridden on the trails twice so far.

I think these are similar spec sduro yamaha bikes (SC 2016 = 6.0 2017).
Both yamaha.

I love the 3" plus sized tires on the 2017! I'm not a skilled rider. Only started mtn bike riding 5 months ago. It sure helps with my poor line choices when on the technical trails!!

I love the improved range on the 2017 battery. I can use the highest assist mode more often and not worry about range as much.

Biggest reason I upgraded so quick was because i'm 5'10" tall with a 33" inseam. That puts me at in between the medium and large frame mtn bikes.

My 2016 was a sized large (48cm). Since I'm now loving more technical riding, I've learned that I'm suppose to go for a bike on the smaller side. So large was not good for technical riding for me.

My 2017 is now a size medium (44cm). It's perfect! It feels so much better when going on sketchy trails where I need to really be in flow to avoid a crash and burn.

That's all i have to report for now. the 2017 All-mtn sduro 6.0 is awesome!
I'm in San Diego. Whoever else has an e-mtn bike, let's ride!

Last edited:

Both yamaha.

I love the 3" plus sized tires on the 2017! I'm not a skilled rider. Only started mtn bike riding 5 months ago. It sure helps with my poor line choices when on the technical trails!!

I love the improved range on the 2017 battery. I can use the highest assist mode more often and not worry about range as much.

Biggest reason I upgraded so quick was because i'm 5'10" tall with a 33" inseam. That puts me at in between the medium and large frame mtn bikes.

My 2016 was a sized large (48cm). Since I'm now loving more technical riding, I've learned that I'm suppose to go for a bike on the smaller side. So large was not good for technical riding for me.

My 2017 is now a size medium (44cm). It's perfect! It feels so much better when going on sketchy trails where I need to really be in flow to avoid a crash and burn.

Hi how tall are you for a medium ? Please tell what kinda ranges you get on the highest support. And its if hilly or more flat roads.
I am gonna buy one next week and hope the 500 can last 25 miles riding at 30mp in speed.

Both yamaha.

Congratulations on the new bike! Good move on getting the proper-size bike. A bike should fit like your own clothes.

Back