New to e bikes

The dolphin Poly batteries like the blix can be bought from shanghai Shanghai is a city not a maker(reentron) (Reention is a case maker) for ~$700 or less for a huge one. 20Ah with 21700 cells
Fixed for you.

Hello all out there. I am a heavy rider 260+ I have been riding mostly MTn. Bike for 20 years. I am interested in a capable commuter for roughly 20 mile daily commute that can handle hills and dirt trails and doesn't cost a fortune. From what I've read here I think mid drive is the way to go. The most interesting I've found is electric XP under 2k. I've never spent that much for a MTN bike so a little nervous. I'm 51 now and just don't have the stamina I used to. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you
I have improved my stamina (a lot) and strength since I got my ebike (Ariel Rider C class); in fact, I now regard it as the very best cardio builder I could possibly do. I don't do really long rides, but try to maintain a 70 cadence, and find the torque sensing responds most vigorously when I pedal most aggressively. And I just turned 85 recently.

Back