6 Adult women hanging out in the Men's Room

Cramer Long

Region
USA
They were all in there just to make a Point . It was rather awkward . Especially since I really really had to go when I walked in . To find 6 women congregated by the sinks was really embarrassing . Even though it was obvious it was all just a Joke to them. Never the less they stayed . at first I thought I walked into the wrong area myself.
Crazy World abounds : Fortunately there was a Stall with a Door available : lol

Sounds funny as hell to me ! Now if it was Wrigley Field and I had to stand shoulder to shoulder with them at the urinal gutter, it might have taken me a while to get started! LOL

Since they took my prostate away 13+ years ago I never have a problem getting started, which is both a good and a bad thing.

Went in with a group one time to see a giant urinal. It was and still is in the Olympia Club in Centralia, WA.

No men were hurt in the viewing of the urinal.

Went in with a group one time to see a giant urinal. It was and still is in the Olympia Club in Centralia, WA.

No men were hurt in the viewing of the urinal.
I wasn't offended But I could see how reversing those conditions would be more then alarming to most women

Shoot. I like separate bathrooms for marrieds. None of that whining about putting the seat down.....and a host of other unmentionables.

Shoot. I like separate bathrooms for marrieds. None of that whining about putting the seat down.....and a host of other unmentionables.
These women were making a protest to make a point against Men just strolling into areas for women . Just by claiming they feel like women on any given day . I agree with them

I'll cover the bathroom if my wife really has to go and only the mens room is open. She's covered me as well if only the womens restroom is open. And at most dive bar shows we go to all the restrooms are men/women now, and the door locks never work. I've walked in on others and they've walked in on me. I just laugh about it now. To weird.

I'll cover the bathroom if my wife really has to go and only the mens room is open. She's covered me as well if only the womens restroom is open. And at most dive bar shows we go to all the restrooms are men/women now, and the door locks never work. I've walked in on others and they've walked in on me. I just laugh about it now. To weird.
Accidents happen : You however shouldn't have to guard the women's bathroom from Perverted sickos . Unless you are holding a really sharp pair of scissors. I suppose in a pinch dull ones would do. Don't forget a doggie bag ;) LOL

Accidents happen : You however shouldn't have to guard the women's bathroom from Perverted sickos . Unless you are holding a really sharp pair of scissors. I suppose in a pinch dull ones would do. Don't forget a doggie bag ;) LOL
I think he meant just keeping any of the boys out while wifey used THEIR restroom. 🤣

Back