What do bars on the display actually mean on NCM Moscow?

-sandro-

I have the standard Moscow, the manual says there 6 segments and each represents 2 amps so the max would be 12A.
First of all I see 7 bars with the last one being "H", there's no explanation for that.
Second how do they change when the motor is set at the different levels: normal eco and power?

I mean if the battery is fully charged in the first moments it would be 53Vx12A=632W but at which motor setting? However at "H" it should 14A?
That's not very clear.

Oh wait the controller is 48V so it can't go over that voltage right or it is nominal like the battery so at full charge I can theoretically get 820W? 54.6Vx15A.

Last edited:
Those bars are a crude voltmeter that just represent the state of charge of the battery between the max (54.6) and the min (40V??). Someone may know exactly what voltage each bar level represents. However, if you want more precision re voltage, I suggest a small digital voltmeter. If you want even more info, a wattmeter will tell you how many Ah or Wh have been consumed - and therefore how much is left in the tank. The Cycle Analyst from Grin Technologies does an excellent job of this.

Those bars just give a rough idea - which may be enough for most riders.

Back