Burley trailer with a C380?

Unsliced8010

Region
USA
Hi all!

I ordered a Burley trailer for my Ultimate C380 and was wondering if anyone happens to know if/which hitch adapter is needed for it? I could ride it over to my LBS to check but wanted to see if anyone here knew off the top of their heads before I made the trip. I was able to find the info for another bike I plan on attaching it to online but no dice so far for Gazelles.

Thanks!

Hi all!

I ordered a Burley trailer for my Ultimate C380 and was wondering if anyone happens to know if/which hitch adapter is needed for it? I could ride it over to my LBS to check but wanted to see if anyone here knew off the top of their heads before I made the trip. I was able to find the info for another bike I plan on attaching it to online but no dice so far for Gazelles.

Thanks!
Did you find an answer to this question? I'd be interested to know if you had any success attaching a hitch adapter.

Did you find an answer to this question? I'd be interested to know if you had any success attaching a hitch adapter.
Yep! The M10x1 Hitch Alt Adapter worked for my C380 and it seems to be just fine pulling the Burley trailer

Hi all!

Thanks!

We sell quite a few trailers and fitted them to all shapes and sizes of bikes. Best bet is to use the Robert Axle Project adapter so you can keep the rear hub properly bolted into the dropout and have the hitch properly torqued to the bike. Also worth noting that the rear dropout portion of the frame does interfere with the trailer hitch style that Burley (or many others) use. You want the 10x1.0 adapter https://robertaxleproject.com/product/internal-gear-hub-hitch-adapter/ that'll work perfectly for ya!

edit: lol you beat me to the punch!

I hooked up a trailer to my new Ebike. Been pulling them for 15 years behind my bicycles, motorcycles and scooters.
Trailer from Amazon and other places
Aosom Bicycle Cargo Trailer, Two-Wheel Bike Luggage Wagon Bicycle Trailer with Removable Cover

IMG_20240329_113739199.jpg

Back