BafangWebConfig BBSxx series

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta

VERY COOL

BafangWebConfig​

Cross-platform browser based configuration tool for Bafang BBSxx e-bike motors, runs on Mac, Linux or Windows. It requires a browser with support for Web Serial API, and should work on any recent version of Chrome, Opera or Edge.

Run online

Too bad the guy doesn't have an M620 and has added a torque tab since you last posted this Tom.....it is the component I need and keeping my fine tuning at bay here in Mac land.

Too bad the guy doesn't have an M620 and has added a torque tab since you last posted this Tom.....it is the component I need and keeping my fine tuning at bay here in Mac land.
Yeah well, I'm not in the least bit interested in the newest motors. I'm pretty much soured by Bafangs newest drives. I remain a fan of 500W and lower BBS01B and BBS02B motors.
One of the biggest motivations for turning to Grin for Satiators and controllers was the OSx access. When I fry my BBS01(A) 350W those two bikes will go MAC or EZ.

Edited title to clarify.

Yeah well, I'm not in the least bit interested in the newest motors. I'm pretty much soured by Bafangs newest drives. I remain a fan of 500W and lower BBS01B and BBS02B motors.
One of the biggest motivations for turning to Grin for Satiators and controllers was the OSx access. When I fry my BBS01(A) 350W those two bikes will go MAC or EZ.

Edited title to clarify.
While you obviously wouldn't Tom the people that would benefit from the site you are promoting, with the addition of a torque tab, have Bafang M620 motors with UART that have been available for at least 3yrs.. The newer CanBus motors won't benefit. There are a good number of the former out and about whether you are into them or not.

Maybe it is because I have enjoyed the use of Grin products such as you mention for years being OSx that I am disappointed and frustrated that I can't even get access to a Windows computer to make the changes I want....it will happen eventually though.

Back