2015 Haibike Xduro Urban Kickstand and Handlebar riser

The good news is that after 3 months I finally got my kickstand delivered from Haibike. They sent me a Pletscher ESGE Comp 18 Zoom kickstand. I have to say, this thing feels like Fort Knox. 😲 Rock solid construction and material (die cast aluminum) at extremely sturdy plastic. I am extremely impressed and glad the new UCP Pro will come with a Pletscher kickstand. πŸ™‚
The bad news is that I overtightened one of the bolts and the bolt head broke off on the right hole.😩 I tried everything I could to get it out but it feels bonded to the metal plate. I either have to buy a left handed drill bit and a screw extractor, buy a new kickstand plate (and wait another 3 months), or just live with it.
I was able to tighten it with just one bolt and it feel tight and stable. When I ride over bumps or rough roads, the rear rack rattles, but the kickstand makes zero noise and feels like it's part of the frame.
I am 200% fan of Pletscher now and highly recommend this brand if you're looking to add or replace a kickstand to your bike. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It's too bad any German or European made parts are so hard to come by in the U.S. these days. Some EU stores will ship to the U.S. but it usually is weeks of wait and the price of shipping is often more than the part. :confused:
Below are some pictures.
View attachment 54368View attachment 54369View attachment 54370

Congratulations... you solution looks great.

Congratulations... you solution looks great.

The good news is that after 3 months I finally got my kickstand delivered from Haibike. They sent me a Pletscher ESGE Comp 18 Zoom kickstand. I have to say, this thing feels like Fort Knox. 😲 Rock solid construction and material (die cast aluminum) at extremely sturdy plastic. I am extremely impressed and glad the new UCP Pro will come with a Pletscher kickstand. πŸ™‚

The bad news is that I overtightened one of the bolts and the bolt head broke off on the right hole.😩 I tried everything I could to get it out but it feels bonded to the metal plate. I either have to buy a left handed drill bit and a screw extractor, buy a new kickstand plate (and wait another 3 months), or just live with it.

I was able to tighten it with just one bolt and it feel tight and stable. When I ride over bumps or rough roads, the rear rack rattles, but the kickstand makes zero noise and feels like it's part of the frame.

I am 200% fan of Pletscher now and highly recommend this brand if you're looking to add or replace a kickstand to your bike. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It's too bad any German or European made parts are so hard to come by in the U.S. these days. Some EU stores will ship to the U.S. but it usually is weeks of wait and the price of shipping is often more than the part. :confused:

Below are some pictures.

Below are some pictures.

I recently got a used 2015 Haibike Urban and was looking for a kickstand. The discussion here was very helpful. I was able to locate the adapter at Current E-bikes in Santa Cruz CA. worked out great. I'm now looking for a cargo rack like the one above. The only front mount location on the Urban seems to be a single threaded hole on the seat side of the seat stay cross tube and it looks like that's how your rack is mounted. I don't want a seatpost mount.

Back