Zen Photon Pro- Preorder | 1040Wh UL Certified battery | 500W nominal/900W peak power Torque-sensing motor w/ Throttle | USD 2999 | CAD 3999

Just placed my Photon Pro pre-order on Sunday. Glad to see the design and color of the '24 carbon gray pictured in the forum. The '23 gray color and style is what's still showing on the ZEN website. Can anyone at ZEN confirm an approx. shipping date? It came down to a Ride1 Prodigy 2, a Tenways Ago T and the ZEN. Looks like a great company and a responsive management team. Ready to ride!

Just placed my Photon Pro pre-order on Sunday. Glad to see the design and color of the '24 carbon gray pictured in the forum. The '23 gray color and style is what's still showing on the ZEN website. Can anyone at ZEN confirm an approx. shipping date? It came down to a Ride1 Prodigy 2, a Tenways Ago T and the ZEN. Looks like a great company and a responsive management team. Ready to ride!
Hi @Mo Shippy we should be able to ship your bike sometime in the last week of April.

Anyone know the actual weight including the battery and both racks?

I found this when looking for the same information. Not sure of the actual weight of the battery.

I found this when looking for the same information. Not sure of the actual weight of the battery.
I like my Ebike heavy, so that when another cyclist crash into me... I win! It's the American way, though I live in Canada. :p

The tires have Presta valves. Make sure you have the right pump.... I didn't :(
Not sure how this would affect the warranty, but you could always ream out the valve stem hole in the rim and install Schrader valve tubes, instead. When I worked in a bicycle shop in the 1980s we did this for customers who did not want presta valves.

Not sure how this would affect the warranty, but you could always ream out the valve stem hole in the rim and install Schrader valve tubes, instead. When I worked in a bicycle shop in the 1980s we did this for customers who did not want presta valves.
You can get presta valve adapters cheap.

All right!! Looks like it's my turn. Got the invoice and made the payment, but PayPal said, "Thou shall wait a few more days!!!" gdi lol. They're 'reviewing' the transaction for some reason lol. I phoned and they said Zen is new to them, so they have to review.
If you other guys are making your payments, it's probably best to use other payment channels.

All right!! Looks like it's my turn. Got the invoice and made the payment, but PayPal said, "Thou shall wait a few more days!!!" gdi lol. They're 'reviewing' the transaction for some reason lol. I phoned and they said Zen is new to them, so they have to review.
If you other guys are making your payments, it's probably best to use other payment channels.
It seems they’re rolling out the red carpet for us, taking up to 72 hours to conduct their "due diligence" because we updated our accounts!

Thanks for the heads up.Appreciate your patience and sense of humor through this!

Here's a glimpse of our bustling not so ZEN- CRAZYVILLE facility as we prepare to ship out all the freshly built bikes this week. We're making steady progress in fulfilling all orders!
1713892496163.png
1713892535289.png

Is there anyway to stop the screen from dimming.

IMG_20240423_183225.jpg

It was a fun afternoon,and the bike was really smooth, the one downside was you really need a extra light with something in the basket.

Back