Zen Photon Pro- Preorder | 1040Wh UL Certified battery | 500W nominal/900W peak power Torque-sensing motor w/ Throttle | USD 2999 | CAD 3999

20240405_192749.jpg
Gonna go for a ride with these gents while i wait for updates lol.

Looking at the labels, these are the Photon Pure. did the Photon Pro arrived as well?

Of course, how would we promise something if we did not receive the Photon frames after sharing constant updates? :)
The Photon Pro bikes were stored in the other half of the picture, which was not visible.
The bikes are getting built in the sequence of order we received. We are building at the rate of 4 bikes which includes through testing and QC.
Our first and foremost priority is to ensure highest quality and safety. We had to re-certify our chargers to UL standard because they had a lot of changes made inside to accommodate the CANbus communication with the BMS and for the initial customers, we will be shipping those chargers directly from the factory but most customers will get it with their bike itself.

1712622664204.png

1712622682130.png

1712622695552.png

1712622914599.png

1712622931025.png

Of course, how would we promise something if we did not receive the Photon frames after sharing constant updates? :)
The Photon Pro bikes were stored in the other half of the picture, which was not visible.
The bikes are getting built in the sequence of order we received. We are building at the rate of 4 bikes which includes through testing and QC.
Our first and foremost priority is to ensure highest quality and safety. We had to re-certify our chargers to UL standard because they had a lot of changes made inside to accommodate the CANbus communication with the BMS and for the initial customers, we will be shipping those chargers directly from the factory but most customers will get it with their bike itself.

View attachment 173742

View attachment 173743

View attachment 173744

View attachment 173745

View attachment 173746
Oh look! There's my bike 😛

View attachment 173742

View attachment 173743

View attachment 173744

View attachment 173745

View attachment 173746
I believe that white one's mine.. right there!!!

We had to re-certify our chargers to UL standard because they had a lot of changes made inside to accommodate the CANbus communication with the BMS and for the initial customers.
So the battery & charger are proprietary using telemetry between the charger and the battery (BMS)?

View attachment 173742

View attachment 173743

View attachment 173744

View attachment 173745

View attachment 173746
Beautiful bike, do they come with the US flag as well?

View attachment 173742

View attachment 173743

View attachment 173744

View attachment 173745

View attachment 173746
I ordered the Photon Pro in late January. How far back in the line am i? :p

You should be getting it fairly soon. I would say in the next 7-8 business days it would ship out from our facility.
Our team will contact you next week to process the pending balance payment and get this shipped out to you.
Alright, I bought mine in mid-late February so my heart sank a bit when you said 4 bikes a day in an earlier post but it sounds like I am not really that far off from getting mine too.

Got my Photon Pro yesterday!

Here's some quick impressions, I'll write a more detailed review once I put it thru its paces.

Overall, the build quality is excellent. The bike certainty has some heft to it.

Assembly took me about an hour (and I'm not handy at all) with all the Allen keys provided. Highly recommend having another person assisting tho.

I put the front basket one for now, but not personally a fan if it. I'd rather it be behind me.

The front light is BRIGHT!!! Maybe too bright. But I don't normally ride at night anyways. It does auto turn on when in tunnels.

The motor is fairly quite, it does get a little more whine when in higher gears, but I don't think people 5-10 feet away can hear it. Way better than my old bike.

The display shows a slightly higher speed than my phone GPS. About 0.5-1km/hr. Not a big deal, but something I noticed.

The kickstand is VERY sturdy, Could almost be a weapon if you needed it to be.

Without doing any adjustments yet, you can't even feel any small bumps and big ones are hardly noticeable. The shocks and seat post do a very good job.

I still need to figure out how to put my Garmin Varia RTL515 on the back.

The tires have Presta valves. Make sure you have the right pump.... I didn't :(

All the other things, I just have to get used to coming from an older ebike, but the Photon did handle some smaller hills so far with no issues.

Congrats on Ravi and team for making my dream bike! I will enjoy this for years to come!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful ebike! And from the specs, a very impressive machine. Many happy miles ahead.

20221114_164358.jpg

My ebike came with a similar front rack. I was tempted to ditch it at first, seeing little utility in it. But forum members convinced me to give it time, and they were right.

At @m@Robertson 's suggestion, I put a small cargo net over mine, and that's made all the difference. Very handy now for binocs, maps, an extra layer of outerwear, pizzas, grocery items. With a front rail and a lot more headroom than mine, yours should prove even more useful.

Back