Zen Photon Pro- Preorder | 1040Wh UL Certified battery | 500W nominal/900W peak power Torque-sensing motor w/ Throttle | USD 2999 | CAD 3999

Nice!! Mind if I ask where and what month you are preorder-wise? I did my pre-order in late February and Ravi allowed me to pay it off early so I won't have a payment request to give me a heads-up.

I ordered mine 1/14. It's in the bike photo above. Unsure about the shipping photo.

Our team typically sends out these details within 12 hours after the bikes have been picked up and UPS has confirmed that the shipment is processed and waiting for DG/Hazmat clearance.

Here’s a brief overview of the timeline:

• UPS takes about 12-16 hours to process the initial paperwork once the bikes are picked up.
  • Following this, the shipment undergoes DG clearance, which can take between 24-36 hours.
  • Once DG clearance is complete, the tracking number becomes active.

QQ: How quickly do you expect to run out of this run Photon Pros? One of my friends is considering ordering one, but is still on the fence.

QQ: How quickly do you expect to run out of this run Photon Pros? One of my friends is considering ordering one, but is still on the fence.
For our second production run, we're down to our last 4 Photon Pros. It's been incredible, and after these 4 Pros we're sold out for this batch—thanks to the overwhelming support from the Ebike community!

We do have a few Photon Pure and Photon Mini models in stock.

Right now the we are working on building all the Photon Pro pre-order bikes that everyone has been very patiently waiting for.

Simultaneously we are preparing for our third production sequence set to begin at the end of May. Orders placed for this next batch will be ready for delivery in July.

We are profoundly grateful for the support the ebike community has shown us.

For our second production run, we're down to our last 4 Photon Pros. It's been incredible, and after these 4 Pros we're sold out for this batch—thanks to the overwhelming support from the Ebike community!

Right now the we are working on building all the Photon Pro pre-order bikes that everyone has been very patiently waiting for.

Simultaneously we are preparing for our third production sequence set to begin at the end of May. Orders placed for this next batch will be ready for delivery in July.

Oh, that's exciting. I wonder what the changes will be to the Pro for the 3rd run.

Thank you Kriti! I will let my friend to call you today if he wants one from this run. Congrats on your success!

Hi Kriti

Are there any plans to add a Photo Pro with a rear suspension, ie Frey CC/Savanah style?

Hi Kriti

Are there any plans to add a Photo Pro with a rear suspension, ie Frey CC/Savanah style?

We are designing a full suspension model. Will share the specifications, release timeline and configuration once finalized.

Hey folks! First time poster. Picked up a Photon Pro today at my bike shop. Pretty excited to put some miles on it.

I'm charging it now, is the high pitched whine normal? The charger itself has a light that flashes red and green. The bars on the battery look like charging. Is this all normal?

Should this be posted in another thread?

I'm gonna love this bike, but it's my first ebike and don't wanna have any issues by charging it wrong.

Thanks!

Back